3444 Fairfax Drive, Arlington, VA 22201 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 23

About I DO Wedding Videography

I DO Wedding Videography is an exceptional wedding videography company based out of Arlington, Virginia. Owners and lead videographers, Andrea and Eric, are a dedicated husband-and-wife duo who thrives when tasked with covering romantic, once-in-a-lifetime events. Eric and Andrea will immortalize your special celebration with an expertly edited cinematic keepsake that will transport you to your special day for years to come. This couple will capture everything from the nervous moments leading up to your sacred ceremony, to the final dances of your fun-filled reception.

I DO Wedding Videography offers couples up to eight hours of wedding day coverage using multiple state-of-the-art cameras. All footage is professionally edited and delivered on USB drives and private online viewing gallery. This team also offers a number of additional services, including:

• Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • USB hard drive/ flash drive
  • DVD/Blu-ray

Head table
img 5460 51 568664 1560290523

• Videos 4

16 Reviews for I DO Wedding Videography

Eric was great! We decided two weeks before our wedding to hire a videographer and we hit a home run with I Do Wedding Videography! Eric was very responsive with emails and explaining all of our options within the short time frame we had to work with. On the big day, he showed up early and was very professional throughout all events. He knew when to stay back and when to be up front, he was never in the way at any point.

Our videos came back outstanding! I would highly recommend Eric and I Do Wedding Videography to anyone.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/29/2015

Our wedding was 2 years ago and we are still in love with all of the videography Eric did for us. It's worth the investment!

Sent on 11/03/2017

I DO Wedding Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage

• 3444 Fairfax Drive Arlington, VA, 22201 See on map
    (240)505-6602 (Phone number)
    (240)426-0178 (Other Phone Number)