Hyer Beauty

Haymarket, Haymarket, VA 20169 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Hyer Beauty

Hyer Beauty is a freelance makeup artist for couples marrying in the Washington, D.C. metro area. Owner and artist Lesley Hyer works to enhance a person’s natural beauty through their makeup, rather than covering it up. She works out of the Northern Virginia area with a passion for her work, but also loves travel and is willing to do so for a couple’s wedding.

This freelance makeup artist works on a flexible schedule for couples. Lesley Hyer of Hyer Beauty is happy to travel to couples on their wedding day, and offers makeup services for the entire wedding party. This creates a consistent and gorgeous overall look. She can work with groups of as many as 15 individuals. Couples can opt for makeup trials before the wedding to find their perfect look. Her wedding party makeup services include the following types and styles of makeup application:

• Airbrush makeup

Hyer Beauty 4
Hyer Beauty 5
  • Ashley Nicole

Ashley · Married on 11/17/2018

You won't be disappointed!

Lesley did my bridal makeup and I'm so grateful to have had her on my big day! She was responsive, flexible, and very easy to work with. I'm pretty particular about my makeup and had a specific vision in mind, and Lesley executed everything so well. Her techniques and product selection were top notch and I absolutely loved how flawless I felt. I would HIGHLY recommend Lesley to all prospective brides!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cassidy · Married on 11/10/2018

11/10/2018

Lesley did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my two bridesmaids and my mother- and can I just say that we all LOVED it. She did such an incredible job and gave everybody exactly what they were looking for. She was super flexible and understanding of my bridesmaid who had a lot of severe skin allergies, too. As soon as a saw my makeup after our trial, I knew I would be choosing her! I felt beautiful, and the pricing was very fair and within budget. She answered all my questions and concerns and was a breeze to work with the day-of. I would HIGHLY recommend Lesley for your wedding day makeup needs. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 01/24/2019