GiGi LaRue Salon & Aesthetics

2404 Valley Ave, Winchester, VA 22601 Map · Phone number

About GiGi LaRue Salon & Aesthetics

GiGi LaRue Salon & Aesthetics is a full service boutique salon, professional skin care and make up studio in Winchester, Va. We can get you wedding ready with facials, body waxing, lash extensions and hair and make up trials. On the day of your wedding we welcome you to our location or our artists can travel to your venue.

Soft and natural with loose curls.
Beautiful and Romantic long curls. Full hair extensions were added to create this long flowing dream...
Formal Finish for Homecoming - soft braids and twists

1.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.5

Would have rated them 5 starts if they would not have snuck out while I was taking my before ceremony photos. The hair and makeup looked great and we discussed more than once them staying up until the ceremony to do touch ups after my photos with my bridesmaids. They even asked the day of what time the ceremony was and if I wanted them to stay. Needless to say I gave them their tips before I went outside to do pictures, I teared up during my pictures and my makeup started running. I came back in and they had left. I had streaks down my face for my ceremony after they told me they would stay.

Sent on 10/13/2018

GiGi LaRue Salon & Aesthetics FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 70.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 81.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• 2404 Valley Ave Winchester, 22601 See on map
    540-773-8902 (Phone number)
    Closed - Sunday & Monday 9 am - 7 pm Tuesday - Thursday 9 am - 5 pm Friday - Saturday