Hyatt Santa Barbara

1111 East Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3

About Hyatt Santa Barbara

Venue is located just steps from the Beach and specializes in Beach Ceremonies and Indoor Reception. Say your vows overlooking the Pacific Ocean!

coastalbliss 814 51 95439 1556218684
coastalbliss 814 51 95439 1556218684

26 Reviews for Hyatt Santa Barbara

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2017

We chose to have our wedding at Hyatt Centric in Santa Barbara and it was the best decision ever! We live in town and have always been attracted to this hotel. It is unique, rich in history and right across from the beach. Amanda and Lorenzo were amazing to plan and work with. I had a very specific vision for everything and they were so accommodating and Amanda answered my many, many, many questions. They treated us so well on our wedding weekend; they made sure we had everything we needed to make our event as special as possible. While my girls and I got ready they brought us a mimosa bar and breakfast items. Our guests still tell us that the Hyatt served some of the best food they have ever had! The suite we stayed in on our wedding night large and beautiful. During our reception they had gone in and put rose petals everywhere and left us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. So romantic! This place will always have a special place in our hearts. My husband and I definitely recommend getting married at Hyatt!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 10/01/2016

The Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara made my wedding weekend an absolute dream come true. From the day I toured the hotel with Krista Kurosaki to the bellman putting the last bag of luggage into my car.

Krista was so great to work with from beginning to the end. She answered every question of mine in a timely manner and never could I tell that she was annoyed with my indecisiveness. Each time I asked her a question; I expected negative feedback but never had that. She knew exactly how to ease my mind, even when I was freaking out on the cart ride to walk down the aisle, she was so calm and friendly. At the reception she even offered to snap a picture for one of my guests. She was THE best and I am truly going to miss talking and working with her.

The hotel was fabulous! We had the Santa Cruz Suite. Day one, my fiancé (now husband) and I received a bottle of wine and some cheeses. What a great surprise that was! Then on the morning of our wedding, the staff delivered my girls and I mimosas and to top it off on our wedding night, my husband and I walked into our suite to see rose petals on our bed with wine and chocolate covered strawberries. We totally got the VIP treatment. Not to mention, some of my guests were also upgraded rooms even when the hotel was booked for the weekend.

The Banquet manager, Lorenzo was also great! His staff helped us with setup and take-down. I had so many guests tell me that our wedding was the best ever. After hearing it a few times I started to ask what they liked best and some responses I got were “the chicken was delicious and not your typical wedding food” and “the wait staff was on top of it.”

I seriously cannot that your hotel, Krista, Lorenzo, and Joel enough. It’s truly bittersweet for me that the entire process is over because it was such a great experience. To anyone considering the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara for their wedding ceremony and reception, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/04/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hyatt Santa Barbara Pricing

Hyatt Santa Barbara Price Rates

Hyatt Santa Barbara FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Beach, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Hyatt Santa Barbara 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Hyatt Santa Barbara 2
    Hyatt Honeymoon Bonus Promotion

Earn free nights for your Honeymoon when you celebrate your wedding at Hyatt Centric.

**Offer valid for 2019/2020 wedding dates

• Hyatt Santa Barbara 3
    The American Riveria Awaits You!

Book your wedding day by September 30th, 2019, minimum of $12,000, and enjoy these special offers below:

• Flowing Champagne during Cocktail Hour
    • Complimentary Hotel Stay (1-Night) on First Wedding Anniversary
    • 2-Night Complimentary stay in Ocean View Suite over Wedding Weekend For the Bride & Groom
    • Continental Breakfast for the Bridal Party on Morning of Wedding (up to 10 Guests)

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Krista and the team at the Hyatt Centric Hotel in Santa Barbara for weddings this past year and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Krista is wonderful to work with always very responsive and helpful whenever I or my brides/grooms have questions. They are very accommodating with requests and go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of before and on the wedding day. As a Wedding Planner I felt very much at ease knowing my couples were in good hands. They took care of many details on the wedding day so I could focus on the couples and the guest experience. I really felt that we were a team working together so everything could flow very smoothly. The hotel itself is in a great location just across from the beach which makes for great photos and people watching. It is close to many local attractions and just minutes from downtown. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is very attentive. The food for the cocktail hour and reception was outstanding. They have a very diverse menu to accommodate a variety of requests and dietary needs. I was very impressed with the quality of the food as well as the professional service from banquet staff. This hotel is a excellent choice for any social gathering, corporate event or wedding especially those who are planning a destination wedding/event who want to give their guests the Santa Barbara experience.

• Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera
    Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, who does weddings at many venues, The Hyatt Centric is, without a doubt, an excellent choice. This venue is beautiful, romantic, and has everything a bride could want on her wedding day! Their knowledgeable and talented managers and staff are great to work with and are very professional. The venue has many elegant ocean view banquet halls, AMAZING food and friendly staff that pay attention to details. It is always a pleasure to coordinate weddings there. I highly recommend this wonderful venue to anyone looking for a very special place for their wedding day! Giseli Spera- Wedding Planner.

• In The Mix Events
    In The Mix Events Wedding DJs

Beautiful space we were just introduced to!

• 1111 East Cabrillo Blvd Santa Barbara, CA, 93103 See on map
    805-256-7858 (Phone number)
    8058791330 (Other Phone Number)