1111 East Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hyatt Santa Barbara

About Hyatt Santa Barbara

Oceanfront Ceremony & Receptions

Hyatt Santa Barbara is an oceanfront hotel wedding venue located in Santa Barbara, California. Come, relax, and stay at this historic, romantic venue as you prepare to say ‘I do’ and celebrate love and commitment in beautiful surroundings. With the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop, you and your true love can be joined in matrimony during an unforgettable event.

Facilities and Capacity

For your dream ceremony, you can make your way towards the beach located just a short walk across the boulevard. Here, with the waves lapping gently at the shore, you and your partner can join hands for a magical, intimate, and romantic union. A pergola can easily be set up for you to stand under as you say your vows, while white chairs can be arranged for the wedding party. Afterwards, pad your way through the white sand underneath some palm trees as you run, shoes in hand, with your partner towards the hotel.

For the reception of your dreams, you can return to the inviting embrace of the hotel’s interiors. Here, you can find several thousand square feet of event space - and you can select which parts of it you want to make use of for your unforgettable soiree.

For weddings, Hyatt Santa Barbara provides interior spaces that would suit celebrations of up to 250 people. Regardless if you are planning a cocktail reception or a sit-down banquet, this hotel has spaces to suit a wide variety of festivities.

Event Space Capacities:

• Pet Friendly
  • Preferred Vendor Recommendations
  • Bike Rentals

Accommodation

A selection of 200 rooms and suites are available. Whether your guests want a king bedroom with a balcony, or you would like to spend your wedding night in an amazing Ocean Front Suites, comfort is readily available.

Follow Hyatt Santa Barbara on
Bridal suite
coastalbliss 814 51 95439 1556218684

26 Reviews for Hyatt Santa Barbara

Haley · Married on 07/23/2017

Having our wedding at the Hyatt was amazing. We live in San Diego so planning a wedding 4 hours away in Santa Barbara could have been extremely difficult but the team at the Hyatt is amazing. I worked mostly with the catering manager Krista who has since moved out of the area. She was incredible with countless emails back and forth and continuously offering so much more help and assistance than ever expected! When she left, Amanda, Shae, and Lorenzo took over with the final touches and communications. They are so sweet and knowledgeable and helpful. They again like krista continued to exceed our expectations with their accommodations. They assisted with the rehearsal and the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly for us and everything was perfect! They treated us like family. I would definitely recommend the Hyatt. There are plenty of options for space. We had our ceremony on the beach and the reception inside the vista ballroom. The food is delicious! We received a lot of compliments on the food and the wedding overall. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 10/01/2016

The Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara made my wedding weekend an absolute dream come true. From the day I toured the hotel with Krista Kurosaki to the bellman putting the last bag of luggage into my car.

Krista was so great to work with from beginning to the end. She answered every question of mine in a timely manner and never could I tell that she was annoyed with my indecisiveness. Each time I asked her a question; I expected negative feedback but never had that. She knew exactly how to ease my mind, even when I was freaking out on the cart ride to walk down the aisle, she was so calm and friendly. At the reception she even offered to snap a picture for one of my guests. She was THE best and I am truly going to miss talking and working with her.

The hotel was fabulous! We had the Santa Cruz Suite. Day one, my fiancé (now husband) and I received a bottle of wine and some cheeses. What a great surprise that was! Then on the morning of our wedding, the staff delivered my girls and I mimosas and to top it off on our wedding night, my husband and I walked into our suite to see rose petals on our bed with wine and chocolate covered strawberries. We totally got the VIP treatment. Not to mention, some of my guests were also upgraded rooms even when the hotel was booked for the weekend.

The Banquet manager, Lorenzo was also great! His staff helped us with setup and take-down. I had so many guests tell me that our wedding was the best ever. After hearing it a few times I started to ask what they liked best and some responses I got were “the chicken was delicious and not your typical wedding food” and “the wait staff was on top of it.”

I seriously cannot that your hotel, Krista, Lorenzo, and Joel enough. It’s truly bittersweet for me that the entire process is over because it was such a great experience. To anyone considering the Hyatt Centric Santa Barbara for their wedding ceremony and reception, I highly recommend it.

Sent on 10/04/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hyatt Santa Barbara Pricing

Hyatt Santa Barbara Price Rates

Hyatt Santa Barbara FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Glassware
    Linens
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 65.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Beach
    Historic Building
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Dance Floor
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Krista and the team at the Hyatt Centric Hotel in Santa Barbara for weddings this past year and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Krista is wonderful to work with always very responsive and helpful whenever I or my brides/grooms have questions. They are very accommodating with requests and go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of before and on the wedding day. As a Wedding Planner I felt very much at ease knowing my couples were in good hands. They took care of many details on the wedding day so I could focus on the couples and the guest experience. I really felt that we were a team working together so everything could flow very smoothly. The hotel itself is in a great location just across from the beach which makes for great photos and people watching. It is close to many local attractions and just minutes from downtown. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is very attentive. The food for the cocktail hour and reception was outstanding. They have a very diverse menu to accommodate a variety of requests and dietary needs. I was very impressed with the quality of the food as well as the professional service from banquet staff. This hotel is a excellent choice for any social gathering, corporate event or wedding especially those who are planning a destination wedding/event who want to give their guests the Santa Barbara experience.

• Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera
    Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, who does weddings at many venues, The Hyatt Centric is, without a doubt, an excellent choice. This venue is beautiful, romantic, and has everything a bride could want on her wedding day! Their knowledgeable and talented managers and staff are great to work with and are very professional. The venue has many elegant ocean view banquet halls, AMAZING food and friendly staff that pay attention to details. It is always a pleasure to coordinate weddings there. I highly recommend this wonderful venue to anyone looking for a very special place for their wedding day! Giseli Spera- Wedding Planner.

• In The Mix Events
    In The Mix Events Wedding DJs

Beautiful space we were just introduced to!

• 1111 East Cabrillo Blvd Santa Barbara, CA, 93103 See on map
    805-256-7858 (Phone number)
    8058791330 (Other Phone Number)