Hyatt Santa Barbara

1111 East Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Hyatt Santa Barbara

Venue is located just steps from the Beach and specializes in Beach Ceremonies and Indoor Reception. Say your vows overlooking the Pacific Ocean!

jwm1237 5
SBARSP019BeachWedding47026med
1244creativefocusinc
maria julio wedding
0833willakveta
Hyatt Santa Barbara
jackie vic beach with mountains
diaz keefer wedding
jwp
jwpjaqvic 6 3
winslow maxwell overlook
Hyatt Santa Barbara
alice keck park memorial gardens
jwm1237 5
SBARSP019BeachWedding47026med
1244creativefocusinc

25 Reviews for Hyatt Santa Barbara

• Cindy

Cindy · Married on 10/21/2017

We chose to have our wedding at Hyatt Centric in Santa Barbara and it was the best decision ever! We live in town and have always been attracted to this hotel. It is unique, rich in history and right across from the beach. Amanda and Lorenzo were amazing to plan and work with. I had a very specific vision for everything and they were so accommodating and Amanda answered my many, many, many questions. They treated us so well on our wedding weekend; they made sure we had everything we needed to make our event as special as possible. While my girls and I got ready they brought us a mimosa bar and breakfast items. Our guests still tell us that the Hyatt served some of the best food they have ever had! The suite we stayed in on our wedding night large and beautiful. During our reception they had gone in and put rose petals everywhere and left us chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. So romantic! This place will always have a special place in our hearts. My husband and I definitely recommend getting married at Hyatt!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Haley · Married on 07/23/2017

Having our wedding at the Hyatt was amazing. We live in San Diego so planning a wedding 4 hours away in Santa Barbara could have been extremely difficult but the team at the Hyatt is amazing. I worked mostly with the catering manager Krista who has since moved out of the area. She was incredible with countless emails back and forth and continuously offering so much more help and assistance than ever expected! When she left, Amanda, Shae, and Lorenzo took over with the final touches and communications. They are so sweet and knowledgeable and helpful. They again like krista continued to exceed our expectations with their accommodations. They assisted with the rehearsal and the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly for us and everything was perfect! They treated us like family. I would definitely recommend the Hyatt. There are plenty of options for space. We had our ceremony on the beach and the reception inside the vista ballroom. The food is delicious! We received a lot of compliments on the food and the wedding overall. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/03/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Hyatt Santa Barbara Pricing

Hyatt Santa Barbara Price Rates

Hyatt Santa Barbara FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,250.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 49.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• Gatherings for Good
    Gatherings for Good Wedding Planners

I've had the pleasure of working with Krista and the team at the Hyatt Centric Hotel in Santa Barbara for weddings this past year and I couldn't have been more pleased with the experience. Krista is wonderful to work with always very responsive and helpful whenever I or my brides/grooms have questions. They are very accommodating with requests and go above and beyond to make sure you are taken care of before and on the wedding day. As a Wedding Planner I felt very much at ease knowing my couples were in good hands. They took care of many details on the wedding day so I could focus on the couples and the guest experience. I really felt that we were a team working together so everything could flow very smoothly. The hotel itself is in a great location just across from the beach which makes for great photos and people watching. It is close to many local attractions and just minutes from downtown. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the staff is very attentive. The food for the cocktail hour and reception was outstanding. They have a very diverse menu to accommodate a variety of requests and dietary needs. I was very impressed with the quality of the food as well as the professional service from banquet staff. This hotel is a excellent choice for any social gathering, corporate event or wedding especially those who are planning a destination wedding/event who want to give their guests the Santa Barbara experience.

• Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera
    Immaginare Events by Giseli Spera Wedding Planners

As a wedding planner, who does weddings at many venues, The Hyatt Centric is, without a doubt, an excellent choice. This venue is beautiful, romantic, and has everything a bride could want on her wedding day! Their knowledgeable and talented managers and staff are great to work with and are very professional. The venue has many elegant ocean view banquet halls, AMAZING food and friendly staff that pay attention to details. It is always a pleasure to coordinate weddings there. I highly recommend this wonderful venue to anyone looking for a very special place for their wedding day! Giseli Spera- Wedding Planner.

• In The Mix Events
    In The Mix Events Wedding DJs

Beautiful space we were just introduced to!

• 1111 East Cabrillo Blvd Santa Barbara, 93103 See on map
    805-256-7858 (Phone number)
    8059630744 (Other Phone Number)