1929 Huntington Drive, South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

About Huntington Catering

Huntington Catering is a Southern California favorite for all types of special event catering. Weddings, corporate events, and family gatherings are customized to welcome and impress your guests. With simple and clear pricing, personal client service with a focus on hospitality, and an extensive, eclectic menu, Huntington Catering will exceed your expectations by creating a beautifully memorable event.

Follow Huntington Catering on

precerbevstn
tacos

28 Reviews for Huntington Catering

Christine · Married on 12/10/2017

What can I sayyyyyy. They're great!!

Huntington Catering Company was a preferred vendor for my venue, Millwick. I CAN SEE WHY. Hiring them was a packaged deal! Our venue raved about their service staff, and the fact that they provide rentals and bar staff, it was a no brainer for us. Plus, duh the food was great as well! We got to have two tastings, which I thought was great.

And just rentals again! I just thought that was awesome. I didn't have to search for other rental places, which saved me so much emailing and researching and signing of more contracts. We rented everything from extra tables, chairs, bar tables, linens, dinner ware, serving dishes, barware, heat lamps, just everything.

Justin and Vanessa were great to work with! I had SO MANY EMAILS! But they handled them all! Communication with them was awesome. We even requested late night snacks and wanted dirty dogs. They came thru with that!

Then the big day. The wedding. They were so awesome. I didn't give much direction on how we wanted place settings and napkins to go, but they made it look great. Everything looked so great. Service staff at dinner was awesome. I only had a few tray passed apps since I couldn't be there much for cocktail hour due to picture taking, but those tasted so good as well.

And the bar staff. YES. THEY WERE SO AWESOME. Our guests loved them. Whoever the french-candian dude was, my friends and family couldn't stop raving about you. And the guy at the inside bar, whoever you were, THANK YOU for putting up with my friends inside. My friends and family are pretty crazy. I only spoke to him for a bit, but he was real nice. Everyone was! Hope he enjoyed the strip show that happened.

Everyone loved the food as well! We had family style dinner, and everyone said it was more than enough.

The week of the wedding, they allowed us to drop off all our alcohol at their offices. YAS. And we got to pick up leftovers the next day with no problem.

Thank you soooo much!!!

Great food. Quick to respond.

Jane · Married on 04/30/2016

Huntington is honestly spectacular in every way. We just got married this weekend, and the guests all raved about the food. When we first started looking for a caterer, we had booked four tastings but Huntington was the first. After we tried Huntington\'s food, we cancelled the others because we loved what we saw and tasted. They even did a second tasting for us closer to the wedding so we could make sure we would love everything they served, and changed flavors to make sure we had everything just how we wanted it. They handled our over 200 guest count like it was nothing. We wanted family style service, which they accommodated easily, and served more than enough food to fill everyone up. Their servers were all so sweet and personable. Every step of the way, Justin was so calm and efficient; my husband actually channeled Justin to calm me down when I got anxious at the day of the wedding- Justin has become our definition of how to keep our head in the right place! I have really never been to an even where everything that came out was so consistently good, and I am so proud that it happened to be at our wedding! Also, their prices were excellently reasonable. I can\'t recommend Huntington Catering highly enough; I promise you won\'t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Huntington Catering's reply:

Thank you Jane & Dan for this lovely review. Your day was especially beautiful.
    Congrats, & Best Regards,
    Barbara & Justin Prietto

Huntington Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 100.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Signature Drink
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables