Hummingbird Invitation Studio

Hummingbird Invitation Studio

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Hummingbird Invitation Studio

At Hummingbird Invitation Studio, we specialize in custom invitations, announcements, and day-of stationery for any occasion. Our studio was built on true artistry, our original designs start with sketches and end with a digital masterpiece ready for production. All of our pieces are constructed from the highest quality materials available and hand assembled to ensure your order is truly unique.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Calligraphy (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)

All I can say is wow! The invitations that I received from Kelli at Humming Bird Invitation Studio were so amazing and high quality it was truly a work of art! Kelli came to my house and showed me all of my options and really stepped out the whole process. The end product was so completely personal to my wedding and the theme I wanted. I was totally blown away from these invitations and so were all of my guests! She made everything so easy for me, even with some very last minute changes on my part. I definitely recommend Humming Bird Invitation Studio and I would not have chosen any other invitation vendor.

Profile Picture michelle, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

From the save the dates to the day-of items (programs, place cards, etc.) to the thank you notes, Kelli executed my vision to perfection. A lot of my guests commented on how beautiful and unique all of my paper items were and that they had planned on keeping them as a memento of our wedding!

All of the designs were completely original and custom to what I wanted. Due to the custom nature of working with Hummingbird, there were lots of paper and envelope choices, as well as decisions to be made about fonts, colors, sizes, design, etc. and Kelli really did a great job in helping me narrow down the perfect style that would flow through everything. It was like we branded my wedding!

I would highly recommend Kelli and Hummingbird Invitation Studio if you're looking for something custom and totally unique to you and your wedding, and if you want to blow your guests away by how high the quality is and how beautiful everything is!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

Kelli was so professional and easy to work with. She showed us a ton of different colors and designs and was very flexible with what I was looking for. We sent out 130 invitations and I can not tell you how many compliments we received. SO many people were calling me to tell me they were the best wedding invitations they have ever received, very original and creative. Kelli responded quickly and met all of our requests. I would highly highly recommend her. people thought we spent a fortune on the invitations (we didnt), the quality of paper used is excellent, and they looked like they cost a lot more than what we paid for them. Worth every penny. If you are looking for a original Beautiful invitation have Hummingbird Invitation studio make them for you, You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/4/12, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1441048495246 day of1
220x220 sq 1441048502366 day of2
220x220 sq 1441048509227 day of3

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Hummingbird Invitation Studio is definitely the best in the business! They have an incredible eye for design and style, all of their stationary can be customized to match your wedding and style exactly, and most of all, they are extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend contacting them if you anything! Not only have I had the pleasure of working with them, but they did my own personal invitations for my wedding! From client to client, Hummingbird is a must have!

Kelli at Hummingbird Invitations is incredible! Her stationery is so unique and personalized to the couple and the event. Nothing cookie cutter here! She provides wonderful insight and advice to the bride and groom and makes the process easy and enjoyable (when it could seem overwhelming without this attention and service). She is truly a pleasure to work with!

The women at Hummingird are true artists. Their paper goods speak of elegance and creativity. It's so important to set the tone and feel for your wedding from the first contact with your guests, and Hummingbird Invitations can do that for you. Carefully invest your wedding funds with true professionals, and start with Hummingbird!

Clearwater, FL 33756   See On Map