Hummingbird Invitation Studio

Clearwater, FL View map

At Hummingbird Invitation Studio, we specialize in custom invitations, announcements, and day-of stationery for any occasion. Our studio was built on true artistry, our original designs start with sketches and end with a digital masterpiece ready for production. All of our pieces are constructed from the highest quality materials available and hand assembled to ensure your order is truly unique.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Michelle Married on 11/19/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    All I can say is wow! The invitations that I received from Kelli at Humming Bird Invitation Studio were so amazing and high quality it was truly a work of art! Kelli came to my house and showed me all of my options and really stepped out the whole process. The end product was so completely personal to my wedding and the theme I wanted. I was totally blown away from these invitations and so were all of my guests! She made everything so easy for me, even with some very last minute changes on my part. I definitely recommend Humming Bird Invitation Studio and I would not have chosen any other invitation vendor.
    Kim Married on 11/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    From the save the dates to the day-of items (programs, place cards, etc.) to the thank you notes, Kelli executed my vision to perfection. A lot of my guests commented on how beautiful and unique all of my paper items were and that they had planned on keeping them as a memento of our wedding!

All of the designs were completely original and custom to what I wanted. Due to the custom nature of working with Hummingbird, there were lots of paper and envelope choices, as well as decisions to be made about fonts, colors, sizes, design, etc. and Kelli really did a great job in helping me narrow down the perfect style that would flow through everything. It was like we branded my wedding!

I would highly recommend Kelli and Hummingbird Invitation Studio if you're looking for something custom and totally unique to you and your wedding, and if you want to blow your guests away by how high the quality is and how beautiful everything is!
  • User2160553 Event on: 05/30/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This was the second time that I used Hummingbird Invitation Studio for my mitzvahs. Amazing work! Very professional...paid a lot of attention to detail! Will definitely use them again when planning my children's weddings in the future!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC SG Mobile DJ Service, LLC Wedding DJs

Hummingbird Invitation Studio is definitely the best in the business! They have an incredible eye for design and style, all of their stationary can be customized to match your wedding and style exactly, and most of all, they are extremely professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend contacting them if you anything! Not only have I had the pleasure of working with them, but they did my own personal invitations for my wedding! From client to client, Hummingbird is a must have!

Winsor Event Studio Winsor Event Studio Wedding Planners

Kelli at Hummingbird Invitations is incredible! Her stationery is so unique and personalized to the couple and the event. Nothing cookie cutter here! She provides wonderful insight and advice to the bride and groom and makes the process easy and enjoyable (when it could seem overwhelming without this attention and service). She is truly a pleasure to work with!

Legacy Seven Studios Legacy Seven Studios Wedding Photographers

The women at Hummingird are true artists. Their paper goods speak of elegance and creativity. It's so important to set the tone and feel for your wedding from the first contact with your guests, and Hummingbird Invitations can do that for you. Carefully invest your wedding funds with true professionals, and start with Hummingbird!

Clearwater, 33756
866-307-2737
Location of (Hummingbird Invitation Studio)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding