House of Jeanne Flowers

Alexandria, VA View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

House of Jeanne Flowers is a wedding florist based in Alexandria, Virginia. The company is owned by Celia Laurent who named it after her childhood home in France. This house was enveloped by a whimsical garden blooming with colorful vegetation. Nestled in the garden was an art studio used by Celia's mother. This creative environment planted the seeds for this florist’s love of aesthetics and flowers. Combined with her experience in hospitality and enjoyment for curating memorable moments, the company was born.

Celia at House of Jeanne Flowers takes inspiration from nature and art. Entranced by colors and considered compositions, she carefully weaves together her medium into vibrant displays. Through consultations, Celia collaborates with clients to determine the right flower arrangements for them. The company provides setup, delivery, and cleanup services for the couple’s convenience. Celia is able to craft bouquets, boutonnieres, arches, centerpieces, and more, for a unified final look.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$295

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$25

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$450

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals

Jennifer C. Married on 05/22/2021

Celia at House of Jeanne is amazing!

I absolutely loved every bit of my experience with Celia at House of Jeanne. Her arrangements were stunning and exactly what I wanted with my only giving some broad guidelines about color and one flower request. I sent her a photo of my dress and she created the perfect bouquet. She also made a special separate arrangement of sunflowers, which are a meaningful flower for me and my husband, for our table. Despite our wedding being very small, I felt completely taken care of by Celia -- from consulting with me about her design ideas to delivering my flowers to the hotel herself. I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Erica Z. Married on 05/01/2021

Celia and our wedding flowers were fantastic!

Celia was so nice to work with, accommodating and always getting back to us in a timely manner whenever we had questions. She was flexible too when our party size changed and we needed to get creative at the last minute. Her attention to detail is great and floral design style beautiful and elegant. She guided us along the way with helpful suggestions and everything turned out gorgeous. I highly recommend her for wedding florals!

House of Jeanne Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Erica! I had a great time planning all your floral decor and working with you. Congratulations again on your wedding.

Pricing

House of Jeanne Flowers Price Rates

Team

Celia Laurent
Celia Laurent
Owner-Designer

Hi! I'm Celia but the name of my floral design studio *House of Jeanne* refers to the house where I grew up in South-West France. Perched on top of a hill among the fragrance of wild jasmine, it is there that I learned about the different types of garden roses and irises one could grew. In my mother's artist studio, nested in the middle of the flower garden, one can observe works in progress, drawings, pastels, inks and brushes. The combination of these elements of inspiration is what drives me to create: like artful moments of color juxtaposition and composition, my arrangements are greatly inspired by unique color palettes, shape and the natural movement one can find in the garden.

Flowers are a natural extension of my previous career in high end hospitality and event planning where a love for everything art of the table and entertaining drove me to create beautiful moments in time. Now, similarly, it is with flowers that I aim at bringing beauty to a location or an event and help my clients create long lasting memories.

1118 N Gaillard Street Alexandria, VA, 22304
Location of (House of Jeanne Flowers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding