10 Quail Drive, Landenberg, PA 19350 Map · Phone number

About Honeybunches Floral Design

Honeybunches is a full service floral event decoration firm. We provide fresh flowers and all the decor necessary to create the event of your dreams! We are located in southern chester county and serve PA, DE, MD and NJ. We've been creating amazing florals since 1997.

We differ than other florists because we take a truly personal interest in creating the event of your dreams at price you can live with! Our attention to detail, creativity and 17 years of experience helps us produce one of a kind events.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation! We offer in person consultations as well as telephone consultations. All consultations are free of charge.

Honey Gorny

Honeybunches Floral Design 5
Honeybunches Floral Design 6
Honeybunches Floral Design 7

Mary · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful, creative, and lush florals

I have no words to accurately describe how beautiful our wedding was, due in no small part to the absolute wonders created by HoneyBunches. I came to her with a half formed idea and vague words of what I pictured in my head and what she delivered was beyond any expectation.

HoneyBunches knew EXACTLY what I was looking for and was able to lead me to where I needed to be. She had everything planned out and was able to help me out and remind me of the little things I might have forgotten about (i.e. boutonnieres for my brother and father of the groom!)

The bridal bouquets were such amazing works of art, not to mention the incredible centerpieces she delivered.

Really, there are no words that do it justice (so I’ve included some pictures!)

I seriously recommend HoneyBunches to anyone looking for a top-notch florist, no matter the occasion.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Honeybunches Floral Design 8
    Honeybunches Floral Design 9

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Mary thank you so much for your kind words! We truly love our work and are always so grateful to work with fabulous clients like YOU!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfection

I was originally going to try a DIY with my flowers and decorations however the closer to the wedding it got, the more I realized I needed a professional's help. I called Honey based off my venue's preferred vendor list and I am beyond thrilled I did! Honey is so nice- we talked for over an hour about my vision. Even though I was about 6 weeks out from the wedding she made every effort to help us create our perfect day. We were planning on an outdoor ceremony in a park at dusk in the fall so I wanted to add some warmth and light with lots of lanterns. My bridesmaids had lanterns with a beautiful floral arrangement surrounding a faux candle. My bouquet was perfect- exactly what I had envisioned. We also created an alter space since our ceremony was outside using an antique oriental rug and table from my parents house. Honey was able to perfectly capture what I wanted with a floral table runner that came down onto the carpet and tied everything together. As soon as I saw it I got tears in my eyes and I gasped. We had so many compliments about how everything tied together and how lovely the floral design was. The center pieces, corsage and boutonnière's were perfect as well. Thank you Honey! You helped make my dreams come true!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Julia , it was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for your lovely review. !!! We can't wait to see the photos from your event.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/24/2018

Honey gorney is a visionary

We met Honey Gorney (and her amazing pair of basset hounds) at her home office and worked together to hone a wild and earthy vision that would blend seamlessly with our garden venue in Delaware. Honey made sure we were able to use seasonal, locally grown flowers, and repurposed our arbor and urns for our reception in order to fit our budget. Everything came together beautifully! The Honeybunches team did an incredible job and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Honeybunches Floral Design's reply:

Oh Megan, how cool was that arbor???! It was so fun working with you. Thank you for this kind review, we feel fortunate every day that we get to do something we love so much, flowers! Victoria's images are amazing!

Award