Honeybunches is a full service floral event decoration firm. We provide fresh flowers and all the decor necessary to create the event of your dreams! We are located in southern chester county and serve PA, DE, MD and NJ. We've been creating amazing florals since 1997.

We differ than other florists because we take a truly personal interest in creating the event of your dreams at price you can live with! Our attention to detail, creativity and 17 years of experience helps us produce one of a kind events.

Contact us for a complimentary consultation! We offer in person consultations as well as telephone consultations. All consultations are free of charge.

Honey Gorny

610-608-6206

info@honeybunchesfloral.com

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Reviews of Honeybunches Floral Design

5.0 out of 5 rating
5.0 out of 5 rating
99% recommend it
    4.9 out of 5 rating
J
Jessica M. Sent on 09/24/2020

Beautiful and Fresh

oh my! The flowers were so beautiful and Honey was so professional and help me pick the right ones for my special day. I loved everything!
Megan
Megan Sent on 11/25/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Honey's florals are TO DIE FOR!!!

Oh my god. Honey literally made all of my wildest dreams come true. I basically gave her some colors and let her run with it… Which just shows how her creativity and passion truly shine. My bouquet, stunning. The centerpieces, out of this world. Every single detail of her florals were outstanding. Never have I ever been to a wedding where the florals stuck out so much that I said something about them to the bride and groom after the fact. But people are still coming to me telling me how insanely beautiful my flowers were. They took the centerpieces home the next day and were gushing about how lovely they were, anytime our wedding comes up in conversation usually the lines "oh my gosh YOUR FLOWERS" follows. Needless to say, I walked into the ballroom and immediately cried, that is how emotional these flowers made me. I can't say enough great things about Honey's work and who she is as a person. You will not regret hiring her.
Christina
Christina K. Sent on 01/12/2020

The Absolute Best!

Honey did a perfect job for our wedding!! Right from our first phone call, she set up a pinterest board so we can collaborate in real time and I was just blown away by how clever that was. Not only that, but Honey truly just GOT everything I was saying and seemed genuinely excited about my vision. I told her our budget right off the bat and she made it work, which we are so grateful for. We chose to only have bouquets, boutonnieres, and, for our tables, use mostly greenery in eclectic bottles that we provided to Honey. She also repurposed the bouquets for the reception and we were thrilled by her ability to be economical while creating something extremely tasteful. Speaking of which, we decided to include a bunch of local beer bottles, labels on, so we could maintain a backyard feel and have a piece of our neighborhood on the tables. I wondered how that was gonna look, but I didn’t really worry too much about it, especially with Honey. Well, she made those tables sing!!! It was so very cool to see all our different bottles throughout the venue, beautifully arranged. The beer bottles looked so cool amidst the vintage bottles…it was just perfect. When my husband and I sat down at our sweetheart table, I looked around the room and smiled so hard at all the arrangements. Even though we literally planned this for months, I was still surprised that Honey made everything fall into place so efficiently and gorgeously. We truly can’t thank her enough. And my bouquet!! It was wild but not too wild, big but not too big, green with just the right amount of romantic burgundy and pink. In other words, perfect!!! My fave pics of myself are ones where I’m holding that bouquet. It adds so much romance!!! Just loved it, and loved Honey. She was on top of everything, organized, passionate, and we felt safe every step of the way. Thank you, Honey!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding