2200 E. Camelback Road Suite #218, Phoenix, AZ 85016 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

14 Reviews for Hollye Schumacher Photography

Jill · Married on 06/16/2012

My husband and I chose Hollye from a select list of photographers provided by our wedding planner. We loved her website and portfolios so we hired Hollye! She was extremely easy to work with, informative and responsive. We loved that she didn't take the 'standard' wedding shots, rather, drove us down the street and walked us into the middle of the woods (a location she had scouted earlier) where we took some amazing photos. During the wedding we barely saw her or her assistant, which explains why they are known as the 'photo ninjas'. We hoped for really candid shots and we got them. In fact, our wedding was featured in the 2013 spring/summer edition of the California Wedding Day magazine. SO exciting! Thank you Hollye for everything! You are amazing:)

Sent on 11/18/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/16/2010

What a joy it is to work with Hollye! Her creative inspiration is incredible! The beautiful shots she gets amaze me, it's almost like I don't understand how she could have ever gotten that angle? She's just a wonderful person who can capture the priceless moments that pass by way too quickly! Hollye is the only photographer I ever see myself working with in the future! She may look expensive, but the value of those images she provides is worth every penny. Our wedding was in California and even though we could have saved money by finding a local photographer, no one else compared!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Sarah · Married on 06/06/2010

Hollye was the BEST! She made our special day so relaxed and easy to get great shots! We hardly knew she was there.

Sent on 06/11/2011