1824 Spring Street, Houston, TX 77007 Map · Phone number

About Holly Hoyt Photography

Holly Hoyt Photography specializes in boutique wedding photography, locally and around the world. She works to capture authentic moments showcasing the spirit of her couples by telling their love story one image at a time.

Follow Holly Hoyt Photography on

48ddb03e534ff90d 1320967888019 004
48ddb03e534ff90d 1320967888019 004

16 Reviews for Holly Hoyt Photography

jaime · Married on 03/02/2012

My husband I don't even know where to start! Holly is the absolute best and we are so happy with her work and everything she has done for us during this process! We did our Engagement session and my Bridal session with her and our photos are amazing. We also, of course, did our wedding with her and our photos are set to be finished any day and we cannot wait to see them!

She is super easy to work with and very flexible to do what you want to do. She has the typical shots every bride wants to have then puts her spin on things and makes the sessions fun and adds her own types of photos - that always look super cute and gorgeous!

If you have any questions about anything she will answer as a photographer and as a friend, which really helps with such important pictures that you are getting done. I would and have recommended her to my friends and will definitely be using her for any other pictures we get done professionally!!!

Sent on 03/18/2012

Judy · Married on 07/02/2011

Holly was wonderful to work with. She was very friendly and professional and I could tell that she was enjoying herself and having fun taking pictures at my wedding. She did a great job of capturing the feelings of the day with a journalistic approach. She was also willing to take family shots that we wanted for our parents and grandparents. I have a five year old daughter who was my flower girl and Holly worked really well with her and got some great shots.

I loved the way that the pictures turned out and I couldn't be happier with Holly. Pictures are a very important part of the wedding day and I am so glad that I went with Holly.

Sent on 09/12/2011
  • Happily married!

Tonya · Married on 05/21/2011

What an awesome experience we had with Holly! We met with her to go over what we wanted for our ceremony and engagement pics. The engagement pics turned out so well, we had some printed for our home and also did one to go on the easel that sat on our guest sign in table at the ceremony. On our wedding day, Holly came to the Omni, where the bridal party was getting ready to take pictures of us then went to The Pavillion on Gessner where our ceremony was being held. She stayed through the entire evening and captured every little detail to capture our memories on film. Contact her to do your special event, you will not be disappointed in the quality and service you will receive from Holly! We received our pictures within a few weeks after the ceremony and have been able to share them with our friends and family~

Sent on 09/12/2011

Holly Hoyt Photography FAQ

• ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates)
    ACCESS WEDDING PASTOR (Rev. Ron Ramey & Associates) Wedding Officiants

Creative, talented and a gifted; Holly Hoyt Photography will capture the very essence of your wedding day! You will have beautiful memories that will last for a lifetime! Rev. Ron Ramey

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• The Wedding Show
    The Wedding Show Wedding DJs

I have worked with Holly several times and it has been a great pleasure! She is very professional and her photography is EXCELLENT!! Looking forward to working with her again soon!

• 1824 Spring Street Houston, 77007 See on map