Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 230 guests

$8k - $9k For 100 Guests
Up to 230 guests

***COVID-19 UPDATE: Be sure to ask about our FLEXIBLE cancellation, postponement options and deposit schedules. Venue is currently following Pennsylvania mandates for hosting Private events.***

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield is an elegant hotel-style wedding venue located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. This location features a range of wonderful event spaces in which couples can turn into their version of a wedding wonderland. The venue’s elite and experienced event staff will strive to assist the nearly-weds in creating a wedding celebration that is truly unforgettable. The hotel is easily located near the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania turnpike and Route 476.

Facilities and Capacity

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield features several event spaces with which couples can utilize for their big event. The opulent ballroom space is a 5,000-square-foot area that can host up to 260 guests while providing an imaginative canvas where couples can unravel their imaginative wedding ideas. The room features a soft and neutral color scheme and can be sectioned-off with a sliding wall for smaller events. This ballroom event space has enough room for a dance floor and can be used to host special ceremonies. The venue can provide couples a get-ready room to prepare for the function in a luxurious space and in privacy.

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield is proud to offer a wonderful wedding package that can make the planning of your event seamlessly simple. The package allows for a 5-hour event allocation for you and your guests to revel in the experience and enjoy every second. The packages feature a range of excellent services that include :

• 4 hours of premium open bar
  • An arrangement of hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
  • A selection of entrées
  • Custom designed wedding cakes
  • Centerpieces
  • Bridal Ready Suite
  • Complimentary overnight guest room for Bride & Groom
  • Discounted Guest Room Block

Cuisine

The on-site catering team can aim to provide top-quality cuisine without any hassle or delay. Couples can arrange a complimentary tasting at the venue to get a taste of the delicious cuisine before their big occasion. They will work with couples to create an ideal venue that caters to every dietary requirement as well as paying attention to any allergy concerns. They can provide food in a range of serving styles that include buffets, stations, and plated dishes with the option of serving staff also available.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$750

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$750

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Dance Floor
Decor
Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Joseph
    Joseph L. Married on 04/23/2022

Excellent Customer Service

We love this hotel and the staff, especially Diane Simms, who went above and beyond during our ball room and hotel room booking process. He ensured everything was set up correctly, the chairs and table, music table, gift table etc. The food was very delicious, as our guest confirmed they really enjoyed it. The whole atmosphere was a blast.
    Heather L. Married on 04/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The easiest staff to work with!!

I met the Holiday Inn staff when I was officiating a wedding in the ballroom. After seeing how professionally the wedding and reception was carried out, I decided that I would like to try my own event planning with this staff. I planned and held my 25th High School Reunion at the Holiday Inn five years ago. Everyone said that the and the experience was wonderful. As the reunion coordinator, it was up to me to plan the entire even by myself. The staff at the Holiday Inn was supportive, helpful, and made planning a breeze. Beyond that, Diane Simms, along with many others made the planning process easy and enjoyable. The reunion was incredible and went off without a hitch. The staff was anticipatory and responsive, the food was excellent, and everyone had a great time. When it came to planning the 30th High School reunion, it was a “no brainer” where I was going to hold it. I contacted Diane Simms and it was booked and planned without any hassle or anxiety. Then COVID hit…. I had to move the date because of the social distancing issues with the pandemic. Diane helped me to reschedule it and moved all my information to the new date. I heard back from my classmates and they were still uncertain about having a reunion. So, I moved the date out even further, again, Diane was supportive and helpful and moved my date again. A few months passed and my classmates said they didn’t want to have a reunion under these circumstances. I was devastated. I had put down $500 of my own money as a non-refundable deposit. I emailed Diane, beside myself, and explained that this reunion was not going to happen. The most amazing thing happened! Diane refunded my deposit. They were responsive, flexible, and always professional, and went out of their way to accommodate any and all requests. I cannot recommend Holiday Inn enough! I will not hesitate to hold my reunion there when this COVID mess gets resolved.
    Heather S. Professional Wedding Officiant – www.JBSWeddings.com 10/28/2020

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield's reply:

Heather- thank you for your kind words. It has always been my pleasure to work with you - whether you're officiating at a wedding here - or planning a class reunion! I know how excited classmates are to see one another and it was with great regret that you ultimately had to cancel due to the pandemic. Here's to happier times ahead!

Best,
    Diane Simms
  • Thomas
    Thomas R. Married on 02/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They are EVERTHING you want!

Diane and the team at the Lansdale/Kulpsville Holiday Inn did everything we expected and then so much more.
    They were all very accommodating on short notice and gave us an excellent experience well within our budget.

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield's reply:

Thank you, Thomas! You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad we were able to provide a venue that worked perfectly for you and Valerie. Best wishes!

Diane Simms

Deals

Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield 1
Exclusive

Pricing

An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

The wonderful " move the bus" make over the event space had -makes this venue a perfect spot for your next big function! The kind and courteous staff-coupled with the convenience of staying where you party is invaluable! Of cours the fact that they are right in our neighborhood-makes us the lucky ones!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1750 Sumneytown Pike Kulpsville, PA, 19443
Location of (Holiday Inn Lansdale - Hatfield)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Wedding Venues