3901 Fettler Park Drive, Dumfries, VA 22025 Map · Phone number

About Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center

The Holiday Inn Quantico Center is a brand new hotel with onsite restaurant and bar. The hotel is located right off of I-95, only a few minutes from the National Museum of the Marine Corps, and the Quantico Marine Corps Base.

Congratulations - we're delighted that you are considering us for your upcoming wedding. We are ready to accommodate all you wishes at one location - whether you are looking for a great place for your rehearsal dinner, to hold your ceremony, your wedding reception, or guest rooms for out-of-town guests; Our Sales Department handles everything from start to finish.

Our banquet room has a capacity for up to 120 people. It offers a secluded atmosphere with a private entrance and a spacious pre-function area. All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, refrigerator, a work desk, and a 32" flat screen TV, We offer free wireless and wired High Speed Internet through the entire hotel. Other amenities in the hotel: fitness room, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, business center, restaurant, lounge, and bar.

Relax, and let us take care of all your wishes, and create wonderful memories you and your guests will remember forever.

5273fe30d606d061 1
Bedroom
Bedroom
5273fe30d606d061 1

1 Reviews for Holiday Inn Dumfries - Quantico Center

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL Petra did so much for me that it made the venue, reception and food the easiest part of the wedding planning. I HIGHLY recommend this venue, the food was A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I wanted to plan a wedding every month just to get the free tasting!!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2012