Dripping Springs, TX 78620 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hill Country Vows

My name is Mary Miller. As a lawful, ordained celebrant minister, I would be honored to officiate at your wedding. I live and work in the beautiful Texas Hill Country near Dripping Springs... in close proximity to a wide range of wedding venues. Whether your vows will be made in a chapel, outdoors under oak trees, or in your own backyard, I would be happy to unite your hearts in a joyful celebration!

I'd prefer to meet face-to-face, prior to your event, not only get to know you both a little, but to discuss your choice of vows and the type of ceremony you desire. I can share examples of both sacred and secular ceremonies and vows, and together, we can customize them as you like. I can also be present at your rehearsal if you wish.

Alternately, if you need an officiant to just show up on your special day, ask the questions, hear your promises, and file the paperwork, I can do that ,too!

Other rites that I will respectfully perform are: Marriage Vow Renewals, House Blessings, and Memorial Services. I am a Christian (Protestant, Lutheran), but am comfortable respecting other faiths and beliefs.

Please contact me at hillcountryvows@gmail.com and or through my other website---www.hillcountryvows.com

Telephone 512-653-2736

b24e807013e538d1 MillPhoto 20150905 0560
sarah jeffrey1

1 Reviews for Hill Country Vows

Jen · Married on 09/26/2015

Mary is very professional and extremely thoughtful! We felt very comfortable with her after just one conversation over the phone. She beautifully melded a Christian service with some of our own ideas. We had so many people come tell us how meaningful our service was and asked how we found Mary! I would highly recommend Mary to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Hill Country Vows FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX