Bristol, CT 06010 Map · Phone number

About HGK Designs

At HGK Designs we strive to provide exquisite and unique florals to the discriminating bride. Book a free consultation today and see how we can provide luxurious flowers for a small intimate gathering to one with over 400 guests all within your budget. Our unique designs incorporate only the freshest flowers that are handpicked for your event and can even be "green"! . We promise to beat any competitor's prices by at least 10% when an estimate is shown. We work hard to make your consultation hassle and stress free we will walk you through the process of wedding flowers so when you're done you'll feel relived and confident that your flowers will be accenting the most important and beautiful day of your life!
HGK Designs has gone Green!! With a 3 Leaf rating from the Green Bride Guide

Our 3 Leaf rating consists of the following:
1.Mission: The company has a mission statement that explicitly outlines their commitment to the environment.
2.Service providers earn this leaf if they exclusively market themselves as green vendors & offer eco-friendly services
3.Practices: The company incorporates at least five of the following at their place of business (recycling, composting, CFL lights, work in LEED certified building, 1% For the Planet, Energy Star Appliances, powered by alternative energy, carbon offsetting, recycled paper packaging, biodegradable cleaners, or recycled paper products.

We are also now proud to announce we offer 2 different types of recycled invitations, sustainably grown Veriflora flowers, and are working everyday to make our business more enviromentally friendly by recycling, using local flowers, energy efficient cooling methods, and each day we are thinking up new ways to help save our environment!

Ceremony4
Ceremony4
bouquet7

18 Reviews for HGK Designs

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2012

WOW! Heather read my mind. Our flowers were beautiful - exactly what we wanted! I couldn't have asked for anything more beautiful. And Heather was always available to answer any questions that I had. She was prompt, professional, and fun!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Donna · Married on 05/27/2012

Heather was just a pleasure to work with. My daughter and I loved her easy going attitude. Nothing seemed to fluster her. We meet several times and made several changes. Heather was very willing to adapt to whatever we wanted. Three days before the wedding, Heather called and told me the white hydrangeas for the centerpieces were the biggest and most beautiful hydrangeas she had ever seen. Very "elegant" just like we wanted. My daughters bouquet was spectacular "mini calla lillies with variegated lily grass with a small hydrangea in the center with rhinestones in the center of (5) calla lillies, white satin ribbon handle with rhinestone pins. Heather delivered everything on time and to perfection. Her prices were very reasonable. We trusted her creative talents and she passed with flying colors. Heathers flowers were the highlight of the evening.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2010

Heather did an amazing job for my wedding. The flowers came out absolutely beautiful and I was so happy with her work. It was more than I was expecting! I would recommend her to anyone, especially for the price! Great job

Sent on 01/26/2011

• Sassy Mouth Photography
    Sassy Mouth Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather Henry and I are Bff's. She always makes me beautiful flowers, and exceeds my expectations each time. I highly recommend her!

• Kim Bova Photography
    Kim Bova Photography Wedding Photographers

Heather has a wonderful eye for floral design and I highly recommend you check HGK Designs out for your wedding or event! She creates the most beautifully artistic arrangements and is able to design something very special just for you! Great value for gorgeous work!

• Bristol, 06010 See on map