Boston, MA 02128 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

13 Reviews for Henry + Mac

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Dana of Henry + Mac is one of life's good (great, wonderful) people. She radiates joy and that is so evident in her work. We first met with Dana over a Google Hangouts chat and it was clear from that moment that we absolutely had to work with her. After venue/food, photography was most important to us and I would have (and practically did) move heaven and earth to be able to afford her services. She was worth every. single. penny.

We absolutely lucked out because we booked our wedding quite quickly and thought they'd never have availability. It turns out they had events on Friday and Saturday evenings, both in Portsmouth (rare for them!) and they could squeeze in our morning brunch wedding. The stars were aligned.

We met her in person at our "Do You" (engagement) session at our home, where she instantly put us at ease and took so many beautiful pictures. As one of my friends put it, we can actually HEAR ourselves laughing in those pictures. The movement and emotion she can capture is incredible.

I was so thankful she was with us on our wedding day. It felt like having your best friend getting ready with you. My husband and I chose to get ready together and Dana was with us every step of the way, rolling with the punches when my hair and makeup artist had me ready an hour late and when our plan to walk to our ceremony was thwarted by torrential rain. Her positivity and understanding of our crazy family dynamics ensured that the entire day ran smoothly. Every person who met her had such nice things to say about her, and it's easy to see why.

We only have a few sneak peek pictures back but they are STUNNING and we could not be happier with the finished product. We are anxiously awaiting Instagram/Facebook/blog posts and the rest of our photos. I have people texting me every single day asking for more because they are THAT good. We also love how their blog has such a personal feel -- they really take time to get to know their couples.

THANK YOU, DANA!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Henry + Mac are seriously amazing! Leading up to our wedding, they made an effort to actually get to know us and our style, and that really showed in the photographs. They blew us away! I can't stop looking at them, they just captured the day so beautifully. One friend who never wanted to get married actually said that she would get married now after looking at our wedding photos.

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kimberly · Married on 08/27/2016

I can't even begin to say how lucky we feel to have had Dana with us on our wedding day. Every single part of working with her has been an absolute joy. Our 'do you' session (engagement photos) completely put us at ease and let us know what to expect on our big day and made us even more excited to see our wedding photos. I was struggling to figure out the timeline of our wedding day and Dana stopped by and figured it out in 10 minutes flat.

The day of our wedding she completely shared in our joy and encouraged us to sneak away and spend a few minutes alone whenever possible. She scouted out our location before the wedding and found some incredible hidden spots for us to take photos. She managed to capture the tiny details, the complete joy we felt, the happy tears, our family, our friends, all without us even noticing there was a photographer around. She was incredible in every single way.

Sent on 04/02/2017