Henri's Exquisite Catering

Canoga Park, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Henri's Exquisite Catering is a family-owned and operated catering company that has been serving the San Fernando Valley and LA County for over 30 years. As a full-service and off-premise caterer we can handle all the aspects of your special day. We have a variety of venues we can recommend and can arrange for Rentals, Music, Flower Arrangements, Entertainment, Photographers, or whatever you need to make your wedding truly unique.

What makes Henri's Exquisite Catering unique is our long history and our dedication to providing the finest in food and presentation. As a small, family-owned and operated business we strive to give our clients the best service possible. We do not double book weddings and only do one wedding per day. That allows us to go the extra mile with our brides and grooms ensuring they get nothing but the finest service.

At Henri's, our attention to detail and dedication ensures your event has "that extra special touch" to make it truly exceptional.

Join the Henri's family and let us help you plan the wedding you've always dreamed of...
Please give us a call or email with any questions and we will be more than happy to answer them and provide you with a quote!

Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Asian
French
Italian
Latin American
Mediterranean
Mexican
Southwestern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Kosher
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

• Celina
    Celina Married on 02/12/2022

Your search is over. Henri's Catering is THE ONE.

My now-husband and I are multi-cultural and our wedding was Dungeons & Dragons-themed and part-DIY. We needed vendors who are flexible but also cover a lot of ground. I researched a lot of vendors for my wedding. The intersection of affordable, great customer service, and flexibility seemed inexistent.

But Henri's Catering made it all possible. Laura Prieto, the Catering Coordinator, was responsive and patient with me from day one. She was transparent and answered every question I had in detail. She also made sure to remind me about the various services included in their package. She worked closely with me in perfecting our menu and reception layout. We had specific plans because we wanted our wedding to be uniquely ours - both in culture and in theme. Laura had no problems with accommodating our requests. Even though they catered at our venue several times, Laura and Rebecca (Creative Coordinator) still insisted in doing the walkthrough to make sure that they understand our plans perfectly.

Our wedding went so smoothly and beautifully. We had outside food and other personal decor items we wanted to include in their setup and they incorporated it without issues. They understood our theme and brought decor that matched with it. They even used our wedding font so that everything was seamless. Rebecca's flower arrangements were also so gorgeous and perfectly matched the rest of our florals even though she didn't have our floral recipe.

Our guests were in so much awe of the food - from the tray-passed hors d' ouvres to the charcuterie board to the pasta bar. Our vegan guests also felt special and accommodated thanks to the vegan cheese plate Henri's arranged for us. We have friends who have never understood charcuterie boards and now they are converted and still dream about it. We also heard from everyone that the catering staff were so sweet and had positive personalities. It really uplifted everyone's mood to be served great food by great people.

Henri's staff were also so attentive and made sure that our wedding party were fed and had drinks pre-ceremony. They prepared dinner for me and husband to take home. They also helped us clean up at the end of the event and pack any leftovers that were still safe to eat. We felt so pampered and cared for that I still cannot believe we were able to hire and afford these guys. The amount and quality of service we received was just unbelievable!

I really cannot recommend Henri's enough! I was so pleased and impressed with them that it makes me want to plan another event again just so I can hire them again. I can go on for hours about them! They truly made our wedding the wedding of our dreams! Thanks again Henri's Exquisite Catering!
    Corinne M. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing and organized

We had a fabulous outdoor wedding. Drinks prior to the service were appreciated by the guests. We moved to a separate area for cocktail hour and much of the talk centered around the hors d’oeuvres. It was a nice time to visit from group to group. Dinner appeared at an appropriate time and guests had plenty of choices, my favorite was the Chilean Sea Bass. The staff were prepared for the wedding toasts and no one had an empty glass. Pictures were taken and desserts were enjoyed. Each member of the staff was helpful with requests and courteous with their execution. I’m looking forward to having another event to use them again.
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 09/03/2021

Personalized Experience!

Henri’s catering provided exceptional service. Laura was friendly and professional from day one. She was proactive in contacting us to discuss the entree, appetizer, and beverage options. Further, she was accommodating for my husband, who preferred vegetarian options.

On the day of the wedding, Laura’s team was fantastic! After the ceremony, Laura’s team came up to my husband and I and our wedding guests to offer small plates and drinks (before dinner) to ensure everyone was hydrated and full, as the weather was ridiculously hot. The caterers also made individual plates for my husband and I during the day, which was convenient because we were busy taking photos (and I was carrying a long dress train).

The food was unbelievable! We had a Mexican fiesta! Henri’s catering printed a lovely menu of the food options and provided it to our guests (free of charge). I thought the menu was a really classy touch. In terms of food, we had carne asada, chicken and fried cauliflower tacos. We also ordered cheese enchiladas. Soooooo good. Mmmm….the enchiladas were so spicy! The chips were hand made and the salsa and guacamole was delicious. We also loved the corn with queso. We made the right choice in selecting a Mexican fiesta. Everyone enjoyed themselves.

Last but not least, Laura blew me away when she helped with the wedding details. Laura helped with my color scheme, dinnerware and other small details, which made the day unbelievable. I still brag to my husband about how much Laura helped me. I don’t think my wedding would have turned out half as nice as it did without her help.

I thoroughly appreciate Laura and Henri’s catering for catering my wedding, professionalism, delicious food and thoughtful advice. Thank you sooo much. It was a dream.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kate & Matt
    55 photos · 05/22/2021

Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography Gloria Mesa Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Henri Exquisite Catering! Laura is amazing, very considering toward any vendors. I love her love and dedication for her clients, quality that in this industry is very hard to find. I will endorse her business any time!!

Adel Music & Entertainment Adel Music & Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Henri's Exquisite Catering for well over a decade. They have always demonstrated the best in food services and creativity to the event. I highly recommend Henri's to anyone in need of catering services - they do it all!!!

The West 79th Street Funk Jazz Band The West 79th Street Funk Jazz Band Wedding Bands

I had the pleasure of working alongside Henri's This is a catering company that will get it done from begining to end. I highly recommend Henri's Hire them!!!

7235 Owensmouth Avenue Canoga Park, 91303

Regular Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9:30am-5:30pm Weekend and Evening Hours by Appointment always available.
Location of (Henri's Exquisite Catering)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding