Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Henderson Lewis Photography

Proudly serving Charlotte, Charleston, Columbia and all of the Southeast

Photojournalistic photography that blends traditional with modern. We are proud to serve the southeast and are available for worldwide travel. Feel free to send me an email anytime, I'm always exctied to hear about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)

We really enjoyed having Henderson and Renee be a part of our day. Everything went super smooth and their friendly attitudes and timely manner is a huge reason why. All of our guests really enjoyed working with them as well. We will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Canvas, Digital Files

I seriously can not recommend Henderson and his wife Renee enough. From the moment I met them I wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Even if they happened to already be booked that weekend, I told my husband that I wanted them to come as guests! Their persona and energy for providing the best experience for the bride and groom is truly unmatched. From the initial consult, to the engagement session, and the many questions I had prior to the wedding, they truly made it so I knew we were in good hands on our wedding day. Our friends and family all commented on how fun they were and really added to the overall experience. They love to chat (and Renee can definitely dance!), but are so professional and provide the best quality photos. Henderson is always very timely in his responses as well and we had our wedding pictures (all 837) just 3 weeks after the event. I hope that you will at least set up a meeting to talk with Henderson and Renee because I assure you as soon as you do you too will be convinced!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

The BEST photographer out there! He has done my wedding and two friends' now and everything I've seen has been amazing. He is outgoing, friendly, funny, and so easy to work with. His work is worth every penny (and then some). We are so pleased with our photos and recommend him to everyone we know! You can't go wrong with Henderson.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1378426697965 chr6
220x220 sq 1378426738010 gab1

2 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Simply put Henderson is one of the very best photographers available. If you are able to get your event on his schedule you can consider yourself very lucky indeed. A true artist in his field and very easy to work with! Great choice!

7919 Wellston Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210   See On Map