7919 Wellston Drive, Charlotte, NC 28210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Henderson Lewis Photography

Photojournalistic photography that blends traditional with modern. We are proud to serve the southeast and are available for worldwide travel. Feel free to send me an email anytime, I'm always exctied to hear about your wedding!

Follow Henderson Lewis Photography on

• Videos 2

21 Reviews for Henderson Lewis Photography

Gina P · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We loved working with Henderson! He shot our engagement photos back in January 2018 and our wedding with his wife Renee in November 2018. We could not have been happier with both experiences! Both Henderson and Renee are so personable, professional, and engaging. They made taking even the most formal and awkward photos easy and fun. Our very large and lively bridal party and many of our wedding guests all commented on how great they were. We felt like they both genuinely cared about our wedding and capturing all of our special moments for us. They also were wonderful about managing our timeline and keeping track of where we needed to be. I don’t think the day would’ve gone half as smoothly as it did without them. We would highly recommend Henderson to anyone!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/10/2016

We really enjoyed having Henderson and Renee be a part of our day. Everything went super smooth and their friendly attitudes and timely manner is a huge reason why. All of our guests really enjoyed working with them as well. We will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Erin · Married on 10/18/2015

I seriously can not recommend Henderson and his wife Renee enough. From the moment I met them I wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Even if they happened to already be booked that weekend, I told my husband that I wanted them to come as guests! Their persona and energy for providing the best experience for the bride and groom is truly unmatched. From the initial consult, to the engagement session, and the many questions I had prior to the wedding, they truly made it so I knew we were in good hands on our wedding day. Our friends and family all commented on how fun they were and really added to the overall experience. They love to chat (and Renee can definitely dance!), but are so professional and provide the best quality photos. Henderson is always very timely in his responses as well and we had our wedding pictures (all 837) just 3 weeks after the event. I hope that you will at least set up a meeting to talk with Henderson and Renee because I assure you as soon as you do you too will be convinced!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Henderson Lewis Photography Pricing

Henderson Lewis Photography Price Rates

Henderson Lewis Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,487.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,311.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Wedding Music Charleston
    Wedding Music Charleston Wedding DJs

Simply put Henderson is one of the very best photographers available. If you are able to get your event on his schedule you can consider yourself very lucky indeed. A true artist in his field and very easy to work with! Great choice!

• 7919 Wellston Drive Charlotte, 28210 See on map