Henderson Lewis Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

$3,311 Most Popular Price

Photojournalistic photography that blends traditional with modern. We are proud to serve the southeast and are available for worldwide travel. Feel free to send me an email anytime, I'm always exctied to hear about your wedding!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,487.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3311

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Canvas
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Gina Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographer!

We loved working with Henderson! He shot our engagement photos back in January 2018 and our wedding with his wife Renee in November 2018. We could not have been happier with both experiences! Both Henderson and Renee are so personable, professional, and engaging. They made taking even the most formal and awkward photos easy and fun. Our very large and lively bridal party and many of our wedding guests all commented on how great they were. We felt like they both genuinely cared about our wedding and capturing all of our special moments for us. They also were wonderful about managing our timeline and keeping track of where we needed to be. I don’t think the day would’ve gone half as smoothly as it did without them. We would highly recommend Henderson to anyone!
    Amanda Married on 12/10/2016
    We really enjoyed having Henderson and Renee be a part of our day. Everything went super smooth and their friendly attitudes and timely manner is a huge reason why. All of our guests really enjoyed working with them as well. We will cherish our beautiful photos for years to come. I highly recommend them!
    Erin Married on 10/18/2015
    I seriously can not recommend Henderson and his wife Renee enough. From the moment I met them I wanted them to be a part of our wedding. Even if they happened to already be booked that weekend, I told my husband that I wanted them to come as guests! Their persona and energy for providing the best experience for the bride and groom is truly unmatched. From the initial consult, to the engagement session, and the many questions I had prior to the wedding, they truly made it so I knew we were in good hands on our wedding day. Our friends and family all commented on how fun they were and really added to the overall experience. They love to chat (and Renee can definitely dance!), but are so professional and provide the best quality photos. Henderson is always very timely in his responses as well and we had our wedding pictures (all 837) just 3 weeks after the event. I hope that you will at least set up a meeting to talk with Henderson and Renee because I assure you as soon as you do you too will be convinced!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Henderson Lewis Photography Price Rates

Wedding Music Charleston Wedding Music Charleston Wedding DJs

Simply put Henderson is one of the very best photographers available. If you are able to get your event on his schedule you can consider yourself very lucky indeed. A true artist in his field and very easy to work with! Great choice!

7919 Wellston Drive Charlotte, 28210
8642053820
Location of (Henderson Lewis Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding