Grace Hill Photography

Huntersville, NC View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement!

Grace Hill Photography is located in Charlotte North Carolina and specializes in life style photography. Weddings, engagements, bridal portraits and people in love are my specialty. I am a huge fan of natural light. While shooting, I try to capture the true emotions that are shared between my subjects when they are just being themselves and forget they are being photographed. I love capturing the real natural moments, to me, that's what makes a beautiful photograph.

I'd love to talk with you about your wedding day! Please contact me {kelly@gracehillphotography.com} for a little more informations about my wedding packages and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
    Tracy Married on 09/06/2015
    We found Kelly (of Grace Hill Photography) through a feature on this blog of another wedding she shot. We loved her candid, documentary-style of photography and the fact that she had experience at the venue we were using.

We planned our wedding from afar and Kelly was so easy to work with that we both felt so comfortable going into the wedding day. Kelly had a Skype session with us so we could talk through our vision for the day and we continued to correspond by email up until the day of the wedding.

As part of the photography package we had an engagement session. The groom was a little reticent at first, but Kelly made him feel so comfortable and at ease. The pictures came out beautifully and helped us get to know Kelly even better before the wedding day.

We were so pleased with the mix of formal and candid shots that Kelly captured both during the engagement session and the wedding day. We will cherish the pictures for a lifetime!
    Robin J. Married on 03/08/2014
    Every girl can’t wait until their wedding day and the most important advice I got was to make sure I had a great photographer. I searched for a long time for the perfect photographer. I fell in love with Kelly’s eye for her adorable baby pictures (I love babies), so we set up a skype conversation so we could get to know her. She BLEW me away. She was so unbelievably kind, generous and I felt like I had known her for many years. I loved her eye for capturing such sweet moments of everyone she photographed. The main thing I loved about Kelly’s work was that everyone looked so natural and not posed into a position.
    As soon as our conversation was done we booked. I knew she was the one for our wedding! Our engagement pictures turned out so unbelievable. She spent a long time with us and it was so much fun. She kept in great contact with us throughout our planning, was there for us as a support and friend. She was more than a photographer to us and made us feel so special.
    Our wedding day could not come any sooner. We have received so many compliments from the few sneak peeks that we received. Everyone is so ready to see all the pictures. Everyone really liked the organization, her personality and how easy she was to work with. I honestly cannot thank you enough and have already talked with my husband about booking another season with you. Thank you so much for everything and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KELLY!!
    Megan Married on 09/28/2013
    We are so in love with our wedding photos and can't thank Kelly enough for the great job she did. She is so personable and really spent time getting to know us by doing an engagement session prior to the wedding. She went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure to capture all of the little details we worked so hard on. I really love that her package included a USB with all of our wedding images so we can have all of them to make prints. We gave all of our family members framed wedding pictures as Christmas gifts and they loved them. Thank you SO SO much for your awesome work!

Real Weddings

• Dan & Katie
    32 photos · 10/25/2015

Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Heidi Crowder Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I really enjoy working with Kelly- she is on point for all major pieces of the wedding. She is just a delight to work with as she is the sweetest personality! She is very talented and love her work!!

Song Hill Reserve Song Hill Reserve Park & Outdoor Weddings

Top notch photography. Highly recommended!

Huntersville, 28078
Location of (Grace Hill Photography)

Grace Hill Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Grace Hill Photography include in the starting price?

Grace Hill Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Grace Hill Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Grace Hill Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Grace Hill Photography offer?

Grace Hill Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Grace Hill Photography offer?

Grace Hill Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Grace Hill Photography offer for wedding events?

Grace Hill Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Grace Hill Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Grace Hill Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding