Samantha Laffoon Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Samantha Laffoon Photography

We are a husband and wife team who are beyond blessed and thank God daily that we can call this our job. We are based out of Charlotte, NC but love to travel; we have passports. We are lovers of light and all things romantic. Our hearts are full when we are able to capture those priceless moments of when a groom sees his bride for the first time or when a couple is wrapped in each others arms; there's nothing like it.

We love walking along side our clients from the engagement to the moment they leave the reception and every detail in between. Photography is about capturing moments and telling stories. We strive to connect with our couples and create lasting memories. We want you to look back on your images years from now and be connected to that moment.    We so blessed to say that our clients are our friends and with that connection their images reflect even more of who they are. We want to showcase the beauty and joy in life.   If you're ready to chat please contact us at contact@samanthalaffoon.com or give us a call at 704.951.7265 we can't wait to talk with you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow Samantha Laffoon Photography on

15 Reviews for Samantha Laffoon Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Albums (2)
Digital Files (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

Sam and Matt are absolutely fantastic! Photography was the most important decision we had to make during the planning process and Sam made the choice so easy! From beginning to end, they were professional, accommodating and fun. My husband and I instantly felt comfortable around them during our engagement session and loved having them shoot our wedding day in Asheville! It happened to start raining RIGHT as we were about to start photos. Sam and Matt handled it like true professionals and we ended up with incredible pictures! We couldn't have asked for a better team to photograph such an important time in our lives. My husband doesn't love getting his photo taken so I was in awe when I saw the photos they were able to get. Every single one of them was more perfect than I could have hoped! I would recommend Sam a million times over and can't wait to use them in the future!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sam and Matt are the best! These two are so much fun to be around and take some absolutely amazing pictures! My husband is definitely not a fan of getting his picture taken, so we were both a little nervous about the engagement photo session. Turns out we had no reason to worry, Sam and Matt had us laughing from the time we met up with them and by the end of the session it felt like the four of us were old friends. My bridal portrait session with Sam was a great way to do a trial run of my wedding day look and the images turned out beautifully! Finally, our wedding would not have run nearly as smoothly without Sam and Matt there! They had our timeline planned out weeks in advance (with buffer time added in that of course we ended up needing) and they navigated pre-wedding family conflicts like it was nothing. We had a great time with the two of them, they kept us calm and smiling, and in the end the images they captured were absolutely incredible (and they got them to us so quickly)! These two go above and beyond to make your whole wedding photography experience amazing and I can’t say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, High-Res Images

If you are ready to book your wedding photographer, look no further! Sam and Matt were such an incredible duo to work with. First off, they are such kind and talented individuals. My other photog friend helped me find Sam initially and she was eager to come to Charleston to shoot our wedding. The first time I talked with Sam on the phone, she was energetic and genuinely interested in Joe and I; she wanted to know our story and what led us to soon-to-be marriage. Matt and Sam traveled down to Charleston to shoot our engagement photos and then we went to a coffee and craft beer spot and sat and chatted for hours. Throughout the entire process, Sam was incredibly helpful to answer my questions and do things to make my dreams a reality. We spent a decent amount of time going over the details, and on the day of our wedding, I have not one complaint! Sam and Matt captured our wedding in such a beautiful and perfect way. They were on top of all the things we had requested and were flexible with us throughout the day. She helped us stick to the timeline which helped me remain calm and enjoy every moment. Matt and Sam are kind, genuine, talented, gifted, intentional and wonderful photographers. And to top it all off, Sam sent us SO MANY pictures for us to relive every moment of our special day. Book her now! :)

Profile Picture Keenan, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews