PO BOX 3318, Olympic Valley, CA 96146 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Heidi Huber Photography

This is your wedding day.

Your nervousness mixed in with pure excitement. Your family and friends are here to support you on this-once-in-a-lifetime day. You can't wait to be standing in front of your husband/wife sharing this incredible experience, together. These are your memories. You've walked up the aisle and now your pastor/officiant tells you to turn towards your loved ones. At this point, you briefly see me behind my camera, photographing this extraordinary day. You know you've made the right choice in having me be your invisible photographer, documenting your memories, the emotion between you and your loved ones. You know my creative vision and who I am to photograph it perfectly.

I have an intimate and personal understanding of the wedding process (photographed over 150 weddings!) and I deeply value marriage.

Relationships are the most critical aspect to my artwork. I am more likely to become friends with my couples than to simply have a one-time business exchange.

The subtle moments, the in-your-face raw moments, the unexpected perspectives, and the unique personalities of each couple with your loved ones is my goal to photograph for you to remember.

Follow Heidi Huber Photography on

• Real Weddings 20

22 Reviews for Heidi Huber Photography

Clara · Married on 06/15/2014

I love Heidi! i met her when I was a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding in Livermore, CA in 2009. She photographed me with my date, now husband, when we had only been dating about a month.
    As soon as I started planning my June wedding in Berkeley, CA, I had my heart set on Heidi shooting us. It turned out that she also gave me the most reasonable quote, and was flexible about setting up a payment plan, so that I could have the photography paid for ahead of time, and not have to worry about payment the day of the event.
    Heidi is fun, creative, energetic, responsive, and my guests really liked her. She really knows how to capture moments and tell a story within a photo. For instance, she captured this intense stare down between my aunt and my cousin's boyfriend. It's obvious in the picture that they are about to have an epic dance off! So fun!
    My wedding looks even more fun and beautiful than I remembered it. She captured every happy moment, both candid shots and posed portraiture.
    Heidi got to know my fiance and I through conversation and at our engagement shoot at Lake Tahoe, which was included in her package. We felt so comfortable with her, so there is a certain natural intimacy that comes across in the photos.

Leisha · Married on 06/14/2014

Words can't express how much we loved having Heidi at our wedding. She completely nailed it as far as capturing the fun, love and memories as they unfolded throughout the night. Our day exceeded our expectations and so did Heidi's photos.

-Leisha & Missy

Barn · Married on 09/16/2011

Heidi , was very professional and took great pride in her photos . She never hesitated when it came to moving people around considering us being in a small confined space . We can't wait to go back for a anniversary and have Heidi take more photos of pur happiness! Thanks Again Heidi , and so glad we yelped and found you. Barb and Derik

Heidi Huber Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Mountain Magic Catering
    Mountain Magic Catering Wedding Caterers

What can we say, she is real, really good and really talented. It's hard to critique any of her artistic images. Must be true pleasure to work with for her bride and groom day of and leading in and the best part showcasing her photographs.

• PO BOX 3318 Olympic Valley, CA 96146 See on map