175 Chaplin Drive, Coventry, RI 02816 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Heavenly Weddings

A Non-Denominational Orrdained Minister, a laid back relaxed yet proffesional approach to your wedding planning and ceremony.

47 Reviews for Heavenly Weddings

Heavenly Weddings 6
Heavenly Weddings 7

Shalan · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Simply Perfect

My husband and I wanted a small simple wedding, and Mike provided a high quality, totally stress-free experience. Our family and friends absolutely loved our ceremony and we can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words and wish you both nothing but the best, thanks again!

Laura · Getting married on 09/14/2019

June 8 2019

Mike was so fantastic and I couldn't have asked for anyone better to marry my husband and I! He is so down to earth, easy going, and just has an overall great personality. Immediately after my husband Christopher and I met with him we both look at each other and said he's the guy! He is so knowledgable on the flow of the wedding ceremony and has a keen eye for the smallest details that get easily overlooked, but are so important to a smooth flowing ceremony. It could have gone better! I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words, the two of you were so much fun and I am wishing both of you nothing but the very best! Thanks again,
  • Lynne

Lynne Norcini · Married on 06/15/2019

Truly blessed!

My sister in law referred Mike to us. Mike did an amazing job keeping me on track and calm right up to the moment my brother gave me away! Very grateful for his comic relief and reassurances that all would be well. Our wedding day far exceeded our expectations as a perfect day blessing our union before God, family and friends, thank you Mike! 💜

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Heavenly Weddings 8

Heavenly Weddings's reply:

I couldn't have been more happy for the two of you! I loved your nervous excitement, it made it so special when the two of you saw each other, all the very best!

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Heavenly Weddings 1
    Active Military
    $25.00 off all active military personal, it's my small way to say thank you for all you do on a daily basis for our great country!

• 175 Chaplin Drive Coventry, 02816 See on map