Warwick, RI 02886 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Rev. Deborah C Faith

I am in my 12th year of officiating wedding ceremonies. I am an Interfaith minister who believes that the Spirit of your Love is not only the focus of your day, but of your engagement and marriage. I am personal, professional, experienced, and a joy to work with throughout the entire process from “Yes” to “I do”.

I have the belief that your ceremony is by far the focus & most important part of your day and I will hold you both in my heart while Spirit guides the Way.

I know Newport, Rhode Island, and the neighboring areas very well. I have strong vendor relationships and can help you to create the perfect wedding ceremony. If you are coming from out of state, I may be hired to Coordinate your wedding and vendors.

I offer my clients an E-Book that includes a variety of Ceremony symbolism, readings, vows, and ideas.

Follow Rev. Deborah C Faith on

ClarkMendezBethanyDanPhotographyJasmineandRaul01770low
Deb2
On the grounds of the Eisenhower House in Newport RI.
It's all about her smile.
It's all about her smile.
Rev Deborah C Faith jumping into the Photo Booth!
Rev Deborah C Faith jumping into the Photo Booth!
Love by the Ocean Cliff.
Love by the Ocean Cliff.
Newport Yachting Center Ceremony.
Newport Yachting Center Ceremony.
Nature and family filled ceremony.
Nature and family filled ceremony.
55062647468129059201253824929n

Rev. Deborah C Faith 4
Rev. Deborah C Faith 5
Rev. Deborah C Faith 6

Markie · Married on 08/25/2017

Great experience with Deborah!

It's been a pleasure working with Deborah on planning our wedding ceremony last year (2017).

Deborah has combined her creativity and experience to give us a tailored and unique ceremony. She's been extremely flexible on meetings and made sure we were well prepared before the big day.
    We felt very comfortable working with her, and glad that she officiated our wedding and be a part of our big day!

Rev. Deborah C Faith 7
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 8
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 9
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 10
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 11
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 12

Ellen · Married on 05/06/2016

I found Deborah through wedding wire after a wedding date changed caused us to lose our first officiant. She celebrated both secular and religious ceremonies of every kind, which was exactly what we were looking for. She was great with scheduling meetings and so incredibly sweet and kind.

She met with us a few times to understand what we were looking for in a ceremony, and outlined the whole thing with us. She offered guidance on writing our own vows, and she herself wrote a beautiful introduction and drew inspiration from our Irish heritage to craft a short, but sweet ceremony.

Her pricing and value were both fantastic, and she does offer rehearsal services and a military discount. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a secular, spiritual, or interfaith wedding officiant.

Deborah was fantastic!!! I can't way enough great things about her. We loved working with her and felt as if she truly not only wanted to be there, but was vested in our wedding, our vows and will be in our marriage. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family.

Rev. Deborah C Faith Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 120.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• PartyGirl
    PartyGirl Wedding Bands

Amazing, caring, professional.

• Lindsay Straw: Folk Singer & Guitarist
    Lindsay Straw: Folk Singer & Guitarist Wedding Musicians

Not only was Deborah kind and pleasant, but she was available before our clients' ceremony and took the time to chat with me and answer my questions, which is always a nice bonus. I also enjoyed her lovely and unique ceremony. I would definitely recommend her!

• Bailey Fox Photography
    Bailey Fox Photography Wedding Photographers

I've photographed multiple weddings officiated by Debrorah, they are always lovely and heart felt. I have recommended her in the past and I will continue to do so.

• Warwick, RI 02886 See on map