Rev. Deborah C Faith Reviews

Rev. Deborah C Faith 4
Rev. Deborah C Faith 5
Rev. Deborah C Faith 6

Markie · Married on 08/25/2017

Great experience with Deborah!

It's been a pleasure working with Deborah on planning our wedding ceremony last year (2017).

Deborah has combined her creativity and experience to give us a tailored and unique ceremony. She's been extremely flexible on meetings and made sure we were well prepared before the big day.
    We felt very comfortable working with her, and glad that she officiated our wedding and be a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 7
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 8
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 9
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 10
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 11
    Rev. Deborah C Faith 12

Ellen · Married on 05/06/2016

I found Deborah through wedding wire after a wedding date changed caused us to lose our first officiant. She celebrated both secular and religious ceremonies of every kind, which was exactly what we were looking for. She was great with scheduling meetings and so incredibly sweet and kind.

She met with us a few times to understand what we were looking for in a ceremony, and outlined the whole thing with us. She offered guidance on writing our own vows, and she herself wrote a beautiful introduction and drew inspiration from our Irish heritage to craft a short, but sweet ceremony.

Her pricing and value were both fantastic, and she does offer rehearsal services and a military discount. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a secular, spiritual, or interfaith wedding officiant.

Sent on 05/30/2016

Deborah was fantastic!!! I can't way enough great things about her. We loved working with her and felt as if she truly not only wanted to be there, but was vested in our wedding, our vows and will be in our marriage. I would absolutely recommend her to any friends or family.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2013

Deborah was wonderful to work with -she allowed us to create a ceremony that was perfectly suited for us. She provided us with examples of vows and readings which gave us plenty of options to make the ceremony our own.
    She is so friendly and personable. Thanks again!

Jenn · Married on 10/13/2012

Deborah was a pleasure to work with at our mutual client's wedding. She is graceful and eloquent at the alter. She has a delightful presence.

Sent on 12/29/2012

I cannot say enough positive things about Deborah! She is truly a wonderful person and so delightful to work with. She helped us plan a very personal, meaningful, and beautiful wedding ceremony. From the first moment we met to the ceremony and reception, she went above and beyond...for that I will be forever thankful! I am happy to consider Deborah as a friend. I highly recommend Deborah's services to anybody who wants a truly wonderful wedding experience!

Sent on 12/30/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2011

Deborah was wonderful for our ceremony. She allowed us so much flexibility, and gave us suggestions as well as freedom in our choices. We chose a very simple ceremony and venue, but she would have been wonderful in any setting.

Kelli · Married on 07/04/2010

From the minute I met Debbie, I felt a connection with her. She is such a warm, loving person. When my husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding, we wanted to work with someone that we connected with on a personal level. We met with Debbie twice before our wedding and spoke openly about the type of ceremony we wanted. We wanted to include personal stories about lives, and Debbie captured every detail. She's even kept in contact with us since the wedding and we're happy to call her a friend. I highly recommend Debbie.

Sent on 12/29/2012

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2007

Deb's kindness and compassion shine through in everything she does. It was wonderful having her be a part of our wedding day, we highly recommend Deb.

Sent on 12/30/2012

Deborah officiated at our wedding and we loved how much she listened to what we wanted and then added some wonderful touches. She really took the time to understand what we were aiming for and who we are. We liked her so much we asked her to officiate when we renewed our vows this past November.

Sent on 01/01/2013

DJ JIMMY · Married on 12/12/2012

Deb was great to work with and I loook forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Debbie · Married on 11/22/2013

Deborah was the officiant for my elopement in Rhode Island last year in the cozy Kay Chapel. She was great to initially communicate via email as I live out of state so we didn't meet until the day before my ceremony! She customized a wonderful wedding ceremony for me and my husband combining her two of her suggested ceremonies with wording I put together to include a wine ceremony within the vows. Deborah is such a kind and warm person who was very helpful, professional and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Deborah to be the reverend at your wedding.

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • User3691964 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Reverend Deborah performed our wedding ceremony. It was very special and tailored to our feelings for each other. I couldn't have written better vows that reflected my feelings for my husband and his for me. My guests all remarked how lovely the ceremony was and were very impressed. I highly recommend her!!