Kathy Medeiros

Tiverton, RI View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$150 Typical Price

$150 Typical Price

Kathy Medeiros is a wedding officiant located in Tiverton, Rhode Island. This officiant has performed services around Massachusetts and Rhode Island since 2010. No matter what your faith or wedding style, Kathy will promise a flawless outcome for your celebration of love.

Kathy Medeiros customizes each ceremony to suit the couple’s unique vision, in order to make their special day as memorable as possible. She can officiate weddings of all sizes, whether you are hosting an intimate occasion or a large celebration. couples of all beliefs, she is happy to accommodate both non-denominational and religious services. Her ceremonies capture the essence of your love in a short and sweet manner. She is fluent in English and Portuguese and can officiate your ceremony in either language. Couples can choose to use customized vows in their service, and avail of pre-marital counseling so that the couple is prepared for their life together.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$150

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$150

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sarah
    Sarah B. Married on 09/23/2022

Flexible, Professional

I loved working with Kathy on our wedding! We had kind of a unique situation - we're doing our marriage paperwork in a different state, and I wanted to write our ceremony. I'm an officiant myself and knew exactly what we wanted. When I reached out to other officiants, I was shocked by how baffled they were at my request. Most seemed offended that I didn't want them to write a script, and some even mansplained to me what should be in it to "make it more special." As if I don't know my own relationship.

I appreciated Kathy's openness to what we wanted, and she delivered our ceremony beautifully. We stayed in touch before the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. Her communication carried over to the wedding - she was 15 minutes late due to an accident on 495 but stayed in touch the whole time to keep us updated.

If I planned on getting married again, I'd hit up Kathy in a heartbeat ;)

Kathy Medeiros's reply:

Thank you! You were great to work with! As officiants, we are to accommodate our couples. I had plenty to work with to create the ceremony-but being hands-on is great.
    Kazia B. Married on 11/13/2021

A great choice

Kathy was punctual and professional! She did a great job choosing traditional vows and a ceremony for us that really reflected us as a couple! She was very flexible and accommodating as well.

Kathy Medeiros's reply:

I'm so glad that you were happy with everything! You were great to work with and communicated what you wanted.
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/02/2021

Great experience

My husband and I picked last minute date. She gladly said yes and did a fantastic job!!!

Kathy Medeiros's reply:

I'm so happy I was available to help you! Last minute weddings are more common than we realize. You were easy to work with, too!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

23 Main Rd Tiverton, RI, 02878
401-266-6901

by appointment, email: info.revkathy@gmail.com
Location of (Kathy Medeiros)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding