Swansea, MA 02777 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $400
  • Photos

About Leah Joy

Whether your ceremony is elegant or casual, intimate or grand, traditional or quirky, I will bring a special touch of joy to your wedding day.

Your wedding day is a magical moment in your life and should be remembered by you and all who attend.

I am certified/ordained from the American Marriage Ministries and perform interfaith, non-denominational ceremonies and believe all people have the right to marry as they so choose and to whom they choose. I support all couples in marriage and pride myself on being flexible and creative when customizing your wedding ceremony.

I serve many different locations and venues in the MA and RI area. I can give advice on where and how to secure your marriage license before the big day.

My goal is to make your ceremony something you dream about. Let me work with you to create something beautiful.

0025f7b32e683594 beach wedding ceremony officiant
0025f7b32e683594 beach wedding ceremony officiant

1 Reviews for Leah Joy

Abby · Married on 01/06/2017

Leah is so easy to work with. She offered a truly amazing, unique ceremony. She was friendly and always available to talk. We wanted a short but detailed ceremony she hit it perfectly.

Sent on 03/28/2017