Snake Hill Road, North Scituate, RI 02857 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Powerful Blessings

Welcome, my name is Ashley Powers and I am a Glocester, RI based Ordained Minister of the Universal Life Church. I perform ceremonies from Simple Soirees to Mansion Matrimonies. The love of two people showing through in a wedding ceremony has always been a great passion of mine so I have decided to become Ordained. I began this work 6 years ago and my love for it continues to grow. I love to perform unique, personalized ceremonies for amazing couples and help them remember through the planning process that love is the true meaning of a wedding.

First and Foremost Congratulations!!! Whether you are looking for formal, funny or a little of both... I write ceremonies that are laid back and casual or very to the point and structured. I will work with you to create a custom ceremony that you can appreciate for a lifetime. I also, specialize in the Celtic Handfasting Ceremony, and love to perform other ceremony unity rituals such as Rose, Tree Planting, Sand, and Wine. If you are looking to include the kids as well, I have quite a few ways to make sure they shine as well.

Please feel free to email me at powerfulblessings11@yahoo.com

Other couples have also viewed

• Heart and Soul Ceremonies
872d4891674838f9a94d92a0b0a73ee846ce0e

12 Reviews for Powerful Blessings

• Amanda

Amanda P. · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I fully love this person

Ashley is an amazing person. If I need to be completely honest she is a dear friend of mine. My husband and I were certain we were going to go with someone else because we wanted her there as our guest and my friend. However after numerous recommendations and suggestions from former couples I was intrigued. Eventually I asked her to officiate the wedding. I was absolutely blown away. The time she took to gather information, the details of our story she incorporated into the service and the patience she had for me alone was a welcoming and loving experience. She was quick with a rough draft and responded to ever single question, she was on time with out meetings and final details. Friendship aside, she was the most professional vendor I worked with. Honestly, it was a breath of fresh air. She made it all about what WE wanted and focused on how we felt! She didn't try to persuade us into what was traditional. She makes every service original and memorable. I was terrified to read my vows to my husband but her encouragement and presence alone was enough for me to work past wedding day anxiety. Numerous guest, friends and family spoke so highly of the passion and energy she gives off while providing services to couples. If you are lucky enough to have Ashley be a part of your day than it will be a beautiful service, with no regrets. If you're given the opportunity to be her friend, well than you are blessed.

Sent on 08/21/2020
  • Bryana

Bryana B. · Married on 09/19/2019

Budget friendly !

Ashley was awesome! She requested she meet with my fiancé and I so that she can get on a personal level with us. The day of the wedding it didn’t feel like it was a stranger marrying us. We both felt comfortable with her and we are so happy we had her there with us.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jillian M. · Married on 09/13/2019

Ashley is professional, friendly, easy to work with and did a great job of customizing our speciality ceremony that included handfasting.

She made planning our wedding from another state a breeze with always agreeing on convenient meet up times and in general making herself available for our wedding needs.

I would highly reccomend Ashley for all officiant needs.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Powerful Blessings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    MA
    RI
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Powerful Blessings 1
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Snake Hill Road North Scituate, RI, 02857 See on map
    4016633214 (Other Phone Number)
    4016633214 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Powerful Blessings)