46 Main St, Northampton, MA 01060 Map · Phone number

About Heather Richard of Great Falls Ceremonies

Your wedding day should be anchored by an amazing ceremony. It is the first part of the day most of your guests will experience, and one thing that can really set the tone for a beautiful day. A heartwarming ceremony before gathering with your loved ones at a reception elevates the experience. I work with clients who want to honor the important threshold of their marriage, and who don't see the ceremony as a few minutes before the party but rather a moment that they savor and remember for the rest of their lives.

No more cookie cutter wedding ceremonies!

I am a story catcher - I catch love stories and turn them into ceremonies that reflect your unique story. The ceremony will be one that everyone will remember. Together we will choose rituals, readings, and other elements that will make your ceremony completely fresh and meaningful.

Please call or email me for a free, no-obligation interview to discuss my services and my availability. Together we can make this day unforgettable for you and your guests.

Follow Heather Richard of Great Falls Ceremonies on

gennamatt 0211
brian sullivan photo

11 Reviews for Heather Richard of Great Falls Ceremonies

Justine · Married on 09/23/2017

Heather was a pleasure to work with! She really took the time to customize our ceremony by having us do "homework" throughout the year before our wedding day. The ceremony she had written for us was so unique and so US! During our rehearsal and our wedding day my husband and I both felt so at ease with Heather next to us. We almost didn't even feel as if we were in front of 160 people. We highly recommend Heather if you are looking for a more meaningful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

My wife and I are so thrilled to have had Heather as our wedding officiant for our August 2017 wedding. We are not local to Western Mass, so we had an initial meeting via Skype, and from the very beginning we knew she was the right choice for us. We decided to go with the custom ceremony package, and I'm glad we did. We started by each filling out a customized questionnaire so that Heather could get to know each of us and what we wanted out of our wedding ceremony. She crafted a custom ceremony for us which we loved. When we met her in person for the first time at our wedding rehearsal, she was warm, friendly, and very professional. She's got backup plans for everything, just in case something were to go wrong. Our ceremony required a small table to place a flower arrangement on, and when our venue dropped the ball on bringing the table we requested, Heather had a backup table for us.
    We got compliments throughout the reception about how beautiful our ceremony was, and how it was so perfectly representative of us, and we can't thank Heather enough for that!
    Also, as a lesbian couple we were very particular about our choice of officiant as someone who would wholeheartedly support us, and Heather definitely fit the bill. We would highly recommend her to any couple looking for an officiant!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

Heather was an absolute joy to work with and did an amazing job officiating our wedding. She has incredible skill at capturing the essence of a couple and translating it into a beautiful and personal ceremony. She was also very helpful at helping us navigate some of the rituals of our ceremony and addressing logistical issues.

We were getting married from out of town so never met Heather until the day of our wedding, but by that point we felt like she knew us better than some of our guests! I greeted her with a massive hug like I would family! Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted - personal and authentic. Heather is an incredibly warm presence and numerous guests were shocked to learn we didn't know her personally.

We can't recommend Heather highly enough and are so happy we found her to officiate our wedding. Our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned (minus the 90 degree heat!) and we will be forever grateful to her for making it such a special moment in our lives.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Heather Richard of Great Falls Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal, Premarital Counseling
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 750.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 395.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 75.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Hindu, Islam, Jainism, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoist
  • In which states are you licensed? CT, MA
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Concinnity Ceremonies
    Concinnity Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Heather is a fantastic celebrant. She puts her clients at ease and helps them create their dream wedding. She is thoughtful, considerate, passionate about her calling as a celebrant, and a joy to be around. I am grateful to have her as a colleague and friend.

• 46 Main St Northampton, MA, 01060 See on map