Wedding of Your Desire

Malden, MA View map

$550 Typical Price

Wedding of Your Desire is a wedding officiant service based in Malden, Massachusetts. Carol J. Merletti, the officiant, is a Massachusetts Justice of the Peace and ordained minister who is licensed to officiate all types of weddings. Ever since she began offering her services to weddings in 2004, Carol has officiated over 1,043 weddings throughout Massachusetts, providing countless ceremonies that couples and their guests will always cherish. Carol is also the creator and author of the Wine, Box, and Love Letter Ceremony. She weds couples in a variety of ceremonies, including civil unions, non-religious, single religion, interfaith, and vow renewals.

Wedding of Your Desire provides customized vows for couples, as well as individual guidance from the beginning to end of the special day. Carol also offers counseling services before the wedding day. Carol weds couples of all religions, sexual orientations, and cultures, and is happy to incorporate pets and any personal requests into the ceremony.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$200.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$200.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$50.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA

What languages do you speak?

English

John Z. Married on 04/27/2019

Carol is the Best JP ever!!!!

Carol Merletti is hands down the best JP to work with. From the first time I called her , she spent about 1 hour on the phone with me walking me through the whole marriage process. We hadn’t been to a lot of weddings and my wife and I were very nervous about not knowing what to do prior to the wedding in regards to paperwork , licensing etc. Carol did a step by step while I took notes.
    Carol told me from the start that if I wanted to change the Vows she sent or customize it I should. She made sure I had exactly what I wanted. The night before the wedding at 10pm
    She was up late going back and forth to make them just perfect for us.
    She was also awesome on the day of the wedding making sure everyone in the wedding knew where to walk and when.
    I hope I never have to use Carols services again , but I know she will forever be in the photos on our special day, and we made a great Friend. I would definitely recommend Wedding of your Desire!!!

• Laurie
    Laurie Z. Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent service

Very nice. I recommend them. My day was made special.
    Lakeitha D. Married on 04/06/2019

Great Experience

Carol was excellent! From the very first time I reached out to her to the very end she was on point. She makes it very clear when she is available and her response time is prompt and she's very professional. My family even loved her. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a justice of the peace to officiate your wedding.

Wedding of Your Desire's reply:

Hugs Lakeitha! Thank you so much! It was such a joy to work with you, and I adored your entire family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography Your Way Photography Your Way Wedding Photographers

Carol is wonderful. She is an absolute professional with a great personality. I cant say enough kind words about her.

Inked Events Inked Events Wedding Planners

Carol of Wedding of your Desire makes you feel like an old friend. She personalizes her wording, so you feel like she's known you forever! She was a pleasure to work with at wedding I had for one of my couples at the Old State House in Boston. I always rave & refer her to any of my couples who are looking for a unique & fantastic officiate.

Shoreshotz photography Shoreshotz photography Wedding Photographers

Carol is a wonderful wedding officiate, she creates a beautiful personal wedding for you.

45 Lillian Road Malden, MA, 02148
857-302-0769
857-302-0769
Location of (Wedding of Your Desire)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding