Goodland Ave, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number

About Heather P. Moore Photography

Heather specializes in Wedding and Portrait Photography. Her images simply evoke the beauty of the moment.
Please inquire about ongoing specials and customized package prices.

37740014LR
53220025
37740014LR

5 Reviews for Heather P. Moore Photography

Marianne · Married on 09/12/2009

Heather was amazing to work with! I cannot say enough good things. She was friendly and professional and I LOVED the pictures! She was one of the few parts of the wedding that I knew I didn't need to worry about. The day of the wedding she was on time and on top of things. She managed to get all the pictures without getting in the way; she knew when to direct people and when to blend into the background. I was amazed at all the pictures she took, half of which I didn't even notice her taking them! She was so much fun to work with that by the end of it all (engagement session and wedding day) she felt more like a friend than a vendor. We were so blessed to find her; all our friends and family have been raving about the pictures.

Sent on 10/08/2009

Tamara · Married on 06/27/2009

Heather documented our big day with such class, professionalism and creativity and her photographic eye is absolutely breathtaking! Heather showed up on time, was quick to respond with any questions and was so patient when I was completely crazy! The best part was the gift of having such amazing pictures of our wedding to share with our family.

I would absolutely recommend Heather P. Moore Photography to every bride-to-be I know! We are expecting our first daughter in October and I have no doubts in my mind that Heather will be our #1 choice for taking those pictures, too!

Thank you so much, Heather!!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Elizabell · Married on 01/05/2008

Heather was fantastic!

Our pictures turned out beautiful. She captured amazing pictures during the ceremony as well as the reception.
    One of the things we really liked about Heather was her ability to capture amazing, non-posed photos! During the reception Heather really blended with the crowd and we didnt really see her taking photos but when we got the photos back we were so happy with all the amazing moments she captured througout the night!

I highly recommend Heather. She is professional, easy going, flexible and just great to work with!

Sent on 03/10/2008

Award

Heather P. Moore Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Goodland Ave Studio City, 91604 See on map