2303 Country View Glen, Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number

About Heather Fuqua Weddings

Heather Fuqua is an artistic adventurer she has traveled all over the states and to other countries to photograph weddings and events. Her last adventure took her to Puerto Cortes, Honduras. Her work is insightful and inspiring. Her insatiable curiosity pushes her to continually experiment and discover new ways of seeing. Working with Heather is enjoyable as she looks beyond the surface and communicates powerfully the story of your special day. Artistic, innovative, and dependable, Heather Fuqua is the photographer for any occasion. Now accepting worldwide bookings.

Follow Heather Fuqua Weddings on

heatherfuquaphotographylogosmall
weddings001

8 Reviews for Heather Fuqua Weddings

Matthew · Married on 03/26/2011

Heather made every shot creative and expressive. She really captured the story of our beautiful wedding day. We gave her very short notice, but she responded in less than a week to let us know she was available and even sent us a form with a whole list of possible options for our photography packet. As far as flexibility goes, we had Heather fly to Mississippi from California! Heather was very professional the entire time, and also calm and personable. She made us feel very comfortable during our photo shoot and we were able to relax and enjoy the experience. She goes above and beyond in every aspect and adds insight, organization and structure to the whole wedding day planning process. Heather will be first on our list for any future photography needs that we have.

Sent on 05/04/2011

Brittney · Married on 11/21/2009

make sure you hire a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER to take photos ON THE WEDDING DAY; you want to have pictures from that day that you're proud of in time later... This photographer Heather Fuqua does stellar work/very professional.

I can't over-emphasize how important it is to have a photographer who can be a photographer and direct/know what they're doing bc on "your day" guaranteed you wil be somehow out of it and you want someone to have your back & put "your day" in photo history to be memorible

Sent on 12/08/2009

Katelin · Married on 08/07/2009

Before I found Heather I interviewed 4 other photographers that were recommend. They were all good but none them really stood out. Then I met Heather and at are first meeting she was very professional and described all the different packages and prices all upfront. She listened to what fiance and I had in mind and said she could make it happen.
    During the months leading up to the wedding she was very easy to get a hold of if my fiance or I had a question through e-mail or cell. We were not sure if we should do engagement photos but heather recommend it so we could get use to posing and becoming relaxed in front of the camera and use to her style of taking photos. We are very glad we decided to take the engagement photos because we have a great photos at different places in downtown San Diego and it was good to become use to taking allot of pictures because on your wedding day will have many taken!
    The photos that we taken on are wedding day were amazing and told a story of the day.
    Looking back at this process it was a pleasure working with Heather and my husband and I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/14/2009