Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Heather Durham Photography

Based in Nashville, TN and Birmingham, AL. Available for worldwide travel.

Heather Durham Photography offers the utmost in inspired creativity and professionalism to tell the story of
your wedding day as it unfolds, while capturing the people that are important to you and the details that are all
your own. Drawing from my background in fashion and marketing and as an art director for a magazine publisher,
I take a photojournalistic approach to capturing your day with candid and spontaneous moments, as well as
beautifully styled portraits. I strive to make you feel at ease, so you can fully enjoy all of the blissful and intimate moments. Thank you for your interest in my work and for considering me for the role of yoru photographer on one of the most important and special days of your life. It would be an honor and a privilege to tell your wedding day story with my camera.

Heather

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

We were extremely pleased with the whole experience - very easy to work with from start to finish. The creativity behind the photographs and the quality of the final product was unbelievable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Darryl, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Heather was absolutely the BEST!! Her photos are phenomenal and she perfectly captured our day. She was extremely easy to work with, very professional & super organized. From the moment I first contacted her to see if she was available to after the wedding, she always responded quickly and answered all my questions. My family and I are extremely pleased with the photos and will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend Heather to capture your special day!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When planning my wedding I knew photography was my top priority -- it is, after all, the only thing you walk away with from the night (besides the greatest memories & a new husband!)! I'd heard such wonderful things about Heather and how talented & professional she was, but she totally went above & beyond our greatest expectations! From the beginning of planning until the end, Heather was super responsive, uber organized & detail-oriented, building out a minute-by-minute schedule and ensuring every photo we wanted was taken (despite weather getting in the way)! She even recommended poses we would've never thought of, many of which ended up being our favorite shots!

Leading up to the wedding we connected often and she even sent photos of trays, props, ribbons, etc to ensure we both had the same vision for all of the detail shots! The day of, we had a pretty large wedding party and a last-minute monsoon rolled into town, but thanks to Heather's direction we were able to stay on schedule and avoid any chaos.

Most importantly, Heather made us feel SO comfortable in front of the camera, and was truly a pleasure to be around on our special day! Each & every photo turned out PHENOMENAL -- She managed to capture our personalities, all of the tiny details, fabulous action shots & more!! I can't tell you how many compliments we've received, and how thankful we are to have had Heather perfectly capture our favorite day!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews

Save the Date
Negatives
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Heather and I have shot many weddings together, and I am always amazed at her photography knowledge and creativity! She is an awesome photographer, a true talent and always professional!! -Jana Sobel, 205 Photography

Events