1531 W. Superior St. 1R, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number

d315f90ddb90aede 1403033999170 ssha0050
celeste

13 Reviews for Heather Ahrens Photography

courtney · Married on 09/03/2011

I did a LOT of research when looking for a photographer. I didn't want posed, static shots of frozen faces. Heather was such a find! I didn't find a whole lot of reviews on her at the time, but the minute I met with her, I knew she was perfect. She's calm, insightful, and very good at understanding her client's priorities. We just got our photographs and we are beyond thrilled. Heather and her asst were so skilled at capturing all of the moments that comprised our big day. There were so many photos where they caught a subtle glance, a spontaneous laugh, a beautiful detail, or a perfect moment. Emotion and joy just shines right out of those photos. Plus, there were so many happy surprise shots. I never felt like I had a camera trained on me - both Heather and her asst were very stealthy! Most of the time, I didn't even know they were there. Do yourself a favor and call!

Sent on 11/04/2011
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 04/15/2011

Heather was wonderful! She was on time, nice, and very professional. But even more amazing is her talent! She is extremely creative and the pictures speak for themselves. I'm so glad I spent so much time researching and interviewing photographers because it lead me to find Heather. We recently received the preview pictures and they are beautiful! This is one of the most important parts of your wedding, if not the most important, so make sure you get someone that you will love! If I had to do it all over again, I would pick Heather again without question.

Sent on 05/03/2011

Sera · Married on 06/19/2010

Couldn't be happier!
    Provided more photos than I know what to do with! She was able to capture every moment beautifully!
    Heather is professional, talented and very fun to work with.
    Worth every last penny!