Hearts Desire Catering

Hearts Desire Catering 1
Hearts Desire Catering 2
Hearts Desire Catering 3

Christine · Married on 07/03/2017

"Using Hearts Desire as our caterer for my daughter's wedding was the best decision we made! The food was fabulous, but even more so, Becky and her staff made the evening a pure joy for me and my husband. Becky had told me the week prior to the wedding that, as mother of the bride, she wanted me to feel like a guest. Mission accomplished! I didn't have to think about anything all evening but could just enjoy spending time with our guests.

The extra food was all packed up for us to take with us by the end of the evening and they even had "to go" boxes prepared for our daughter and her husband to enjoy later that evening. What a joy it was to work with Becky and her staff! Thank you!"

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Hearts Desire Catering 4
    Hearts Desire Catering 5
    Hearts Desire Catering 6

Jordan · Married on 10/02/2016

Sandy was AMAZING! She was so knowledgeable, kind and attentive. We got so many compliments on our wedding food, and Sandy personally made sure we were happy and comfortable every step of the wedding process, including the wedding night, in which she made sure we were served first and able to actually eat! We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sandy was absolutely amazing! We set up a time to meet up with her to go over pricing, she spent over an hour and a half with us going over decorations, meal combinations, how we can accommodate those in our family who have allergies, set up design, decorations, pricing, clean up and everything else you could possibly think of. She prepared us a full meal of all the food options we could choose from and were able to take it home reheat it all with her instructions and it was fantastic! She was extremely kind, very sweet and so enjoyable to be around. I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/26/2016