215 Middle Neck Rd., Great Neck, NY 11021 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Heartfelt Studio

Our work is a organic and collaborative process, combining your vision with our well-hone photography and filmexperience to capture moments that most authentically reflects your unique shades of love with your partner, family, and friends.

Our Specialty

• Save the date & thank you cards
  • Personalized engraving
  • Famil portraits

Take-Home Products

They are not truly called "Photo" "Graphs" until they are printed!

iPut your gorgeous wedding photos to use. Albums, Framed Wall Arts, Canvases, Art Prints, and Save the Dates are a few of the options available.

• Personalize Albums & Heirloom Album Case

• Real Weddings 85
  • Videos 6

78 Reviews for Heartfelt Studio

Alexsandra · Married on 06/16/2018

Couldn't have asked for a better team to capture the best day of our lives! We have only seen the teaser video thus far, but it's crazy they have already sent us that as we had only been married 1 week, and are already so impressed and thankful they were there. The teaser has brought everyone to tears. For being 2 not very photogenic people they made us look like professionals! We cannot wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

Above and beyond!

I am so happy with our experience with Di and the whole Heartfelt Studio team. I contacted them after seeing their photos and videos from my best friends wedding last year--my husband and I really loved their work. They were the first vendor we booked following our venue because we did not want them to be booked by anyone else! We had a great experience during our engagement photo shoot and it definitely helped me to become more comfortable in front of the camera. The wedding day went by so smoothly and my family was so impressed by their direction and ability to get such amazing shots. Di even sent me a bunch of great pictures that same night! A few days later, we received a 1:00 teaser video which we watched 100x because it made us feel like we were re-living the day. I would definitely recommend them to my close friends and family.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Heartfelt Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Heartfelt Studio 1

5% discount to military veterants or active military members.

• Heartfelt Studio 2
    Discount for Law Enforcement Officers & Fire Fighters

5% discount to the total if the bride or groom is an officer of law or fire fighter

• Face by Sofia
    Face by Sofia Wedding Hair & Makeup

Very creative photography, unique vision, professional, amazing to work with. Highly recommend to all of my brides!

• Cloud Nove Events
    Cloud Nove Events Wedding Planners

We had the pleasure of working with Di for two weddings in the last few months and he's wonderful! So easy to work with, gets amazing shots quickly, and has such a great eye for capturing the moment. Looking forward to working with him and his team again!

• House of Flores
    House of Flores Wedding Planners

Di is a creative, personable photographer and we were lucky to work with him. Our worst weather nightmares came true on a bride’s wedding day and Di was awesome at putting everyone at ease. Logistically, he was adept at working with a large wedding party and with weather challenges. Creatively, he takes stunning, fun and interesting shots and the trust and confidence the bride and groom had in him showed through the pictures and the poses they were willing to try. He is incredibly easy to work with and I highly recommend his service!

• 215 Middle Neck Rd. Great Neck, NY, 11021 See on map
    646-933-8924 (Phone number)
    11am-6pm Monday-Thursday (Hours are limited from Friday-Sunday due to wedding coverages)