Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning

Fort Lauderdale, FL View map Visit website
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Heart 2 Heart Wedding & Event Planning specializes in destination weddings, outdoor, rustic, classic and traditional settings. Our team takes pride in arranging all of the details that make a celebration unique. We strive to guide couples through the process with as little stress as possible, allowing them to enjoy the time before their big day.

Heart 2 Heart Wedding & Event Planning provides complete coordination services to our clients. From selecting the perfect venue and choosing vendors who will uphold your vision. As a planning experts we can offer valuable advice. Our team can orchestrate the event from beginning to end, including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Alternatively, those simply seeking assistance on the day can opt for day-of-event services. Our experienced team has worked with a wide variety of celebration styles. Other features of their service include:

• Budget analysis

Christine, Event Planner

(843) 670-3025

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,300

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/16/2022

Wedding planner

Christy went above and beyond. I had the smoothest day. She really brought my dream for what I wanted for my wedding to life. I can honestly say I had the best day ever and am extremely happy I found her!

Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for sharing your planning experience with me. I had an amazing time working with you. You are a beautiful soul, I'm so happy for you both and wish you much happiness.
    Arketa F. Married on 04/04/2022

Wonderful experience

I can’t say enough about the wonderful experience I had with Christie. She went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding went perfectly. Anyone who uses her services with be more that pleased. Don’t hesitate to use her. You won’t be disappointed.

Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Arketa. I am so happy you shared your special day with me. Congratulations to you and Mathew on your marriage, may you have an amazing journey together ❤.
  • Shandi
    Shandi B. Married on 11/20/2021

An Amazing Planner and an Even More Amazing Person!

Words cannot describe how amazing Christy is and how lucky we were to have her as our wedding planner!

We were engaged in October 2019, and although I was excited to get married, I was not excited about planning a wedding. The entire process felt daunting and so I delayed planning, and then COVID hit so I took a pause. I did have a dream date in mind, so once I was about a year out, I decided I needed to start. I discussed with my fiance, and I told him I really felt I needed a wedding planner to help, and he was very supportive. I mention that because I felt that at times my family was judging me for wanting to have a planner, and it made me question it.

I can honestly say it was the best decision I made! I spent a day looking for wedding planners here on weddingwire, and Christy was one of the people I reached out to. She responded quickly, and I immediately felt her warmth and excitement, and that got me excited! After our first phone call, I knew working with Christy was the right choice.

We worked together for 15 months, and Christy quickly became more of a friend. She kept me on track, so that we were running on schedule. In the beginning she helped me with vendors, reviewing contracts. As we got closer to the day, she helped with organizing everyone, the decor, the flow of the day, and back up plans and options. All the while, she was readily available via phone, email or text, and always excited to speak with me, problem solve, and help!

Right around the wedding, Christy was indispensable, I didn't have to worry about taking any of the decorations to the venue or bringing them back home. That was a tremendous weight off of my shoulders. She was the point person for all of my vendors, so any last minute changes or problems I did not have to deal with, and even better, I didn't need to know about it, Christy just kept me up to date with the solutions. She did not present me any problems that she did not already have solutions for. This removed so much stress off of me, and by this time Christy knew me so well, she knew what was important to me and what I would want.

Point blank, I would not have made it through the day of without Christy. We had planned for a beach wedding, and the day of we had 25mph winds so strong that palm trees were bending lol. She completely pivoted, and created a lovely indoor space, she dealt with a fire alarm going off prior to our reception, and she advocated for us the entire night, working with the venue and my vendors. What I was left with was a beautiful day celebrating with my loved ones.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christy. She is a caring person who clearly loves what she does. If you are on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, do it! And if you are looking for a planner, you would be hard pressed to find anyone better than Christy. During and after the wedding, I had so many people come up to me and tell me how fabulous my wedding planner was. Thank you so much Christy for advocating for us, supporting us, and for becoming a dear friend. We were so lucky to be able to work with you!

Shandi,

You are such a beautiful soul, I can't express enough how impactive your review is. Our industry has been affected by so many obstacles the past two years, I have always kept my faith and passion throughout. I truly enjoy Planning, thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your special day with me ❤. To my bride & groom who have also become wonderful new friends congratulations !

Real Weddings

• Allison & Doug
    30 photos · 10/30/2021

Deals

Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning 1
Exclusive
Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning 2
Discount

We offer a 20% discount to all military members.

Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33301
Location of (Heart 2 Heart Wedding and Event planning)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding