Waianae, HI · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Hau’oli Hiers

Aloha! My name is Hauolilani and I am a wedding planner in Oahu. I do everything from full service weddings, to elopements. My goal is to create the most custom package for you to have your dream wedding. My wedding planning style is very elegant but I will adjust to the style of you would love for your special day. Creating your dream event is my dream job.

2 Reviews for Hau’oli Hiers

Hau’oli Hiers 7
  • Kristine

Kristine Albright · Married on 04/11/2019

Heroes Don't Always Wear Capes

Romantic movies and TV shows always display beautiful, exquisite weddings that highlight the best day in a girl’s life, and what girl doesn’t want that. I never wanted a big wedding, but I still wanted it to be pretty and special, so I thought I could handle the preparations myself since I wanted something small. We had planned to get married a year and half after our engagement to ensure all the important parties could make it all the way to Hawaii from the mainland, so it added to my delusion that I had so much time to do everything. I had never expected that there were so many details, most that I had never imagined, that go into planning a wedding! Granted, I’ve never planned a party before, so it was a bit overwhelming to get all the vendors on the same page with the program that I was supposed to create. Ahhh!

With the wedding coming up faster than I thought, I realized that I didn’t want to stress out on my special day. (I should mention that shortly after our engagement when we were starting the planning process, I broke out in stress hives!) I wanted to enjoy my day, so I researched and researched to find a coordinator for the day that matched our needs and our budget. I was about to lose hope that I wouldn’t find someone that fit, when an angel appeared before my fiancé, heard our wedding preparation stress story, and offered to save the day! ‘Oli was literally a godsend because I fully enjoyed my wedding day with zero stress! It was like I could shut off my brain, because she was there with her team and completely took control.

The country club allowed us to set up the night before our wedding day, so ‘Oli helped set everything up with my relatives: the table decorations, the framed origami crane artwork, etc. On our wedding day, ‘Oli shuffled between our hotel rooms to make sure we’re sufficiently hydrated, coordinated our “first look” location with the photographers, and checked us out of our hotel rooms. All I had to worry about was just sitting still for the hair and makeup and pose for the cameras. When we arrived at the venue, she made sure we were separated, and everyone was in their proper places when it was time to start the ceremony. ‘Oli and her team were wonderful and completely professional. It was really a great weight lifted from my shoulders when she said in a previous meeting that if anyone came to me for instructions, all I had to do was say “Look for ‘Oli, ask ‘Oli about that, etc.” So, I did just that. All we had to do was to be present and have fun! She’s a problem solver and handles stress like a boss! At some point during the reception after sunset, the photographers wanted to do a series of night shots, but the country club had already locked up the golf carts and it would have been a long walk to the location they wanted to use. In minutes, ‘Oli found a vehicle large enough for us to use and shuttled us to the location for some amazing pictures.

After the wedding, as guests were filing out and the DJ was packing up, ‘Oli was still there packing everything else up for us. I had completely forgotten that our baker had added a bunch of stands and platters for our desserts and wedding cake that needed to be delivered. ‘Oli took care of that, and even wrapped up our cake for my family to take home for us! She packed up the reception table to make it easier for my family to take home, including the crane artwork in its special box.

I can’t express how grateful I am that ‘Oli was there to handle the best day of my life. I only wished we had found her earlier, as I probably wouldn’t have been as stressed out as I was with the wedding planning. It is her passion and she is thoroughly delighted to give brides the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 05/02/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 6

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hau’oli Hiers 1
    20% OFF Wedding Season Discount
    Yay! It’s Wedding Season!! I am giving away a discount for all Weddings booked from today to September 11th at 20% off all services!! You could be getting married 2/22/2022, and book me as your Planner/Coordinator by 9/11/2019 & I’ll offer my services at 20%off for you!