Waianae, Hawaii, Waianae, HI 00000 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Hau’oli Hiers

Hau’oli Weddings and Events is a wedding planning business based out of Waianae, Hawaii. Hau'olilani is the owner and operator of Hau’oli Weddings and Events, offering full-service packages to betrothed couples who are looking for wedding or elopement solutions. Custom packages are provided for every couple, helping them to achieve their dream celebration. Hau'olilani upholds an elegant style which can be adjusted to suit the clients' needs.

Hau’oli Weddings and Events offers a myriad of services to accommodate nearly any situation. Non-religious and religious ceremonies of all kinds can be planned, rounded out with services such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Whatever your wedding need may be, this wedding planning business is pleased to help your day come together in a spectacular fashion.

4152993277970219008 n 51 1058231 1559078197
Cheers to Love!
Cheers to Love!
Bride and Bridesmaids!
Bride and Bridesmaids!
McCombs to Abbott Ceremony!
McCombs to Abbott Ceremony!
Love!

Hau’oli Hiers 6
Hau’oli Hiers 7

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and a lifesaver

Oli was amazing and a sure lifesaver. She made our day even more perfect by eliminating any of our worries on the special day. With her at the helm we were able to sit back and relax and concentrate on ourselves rather than every little detail that we hoped would go according to plan. Oli’s team were professional, efficient, compassionate and exactly what we needed for our wedding.
    Before the wedding she went above and beyond going to our venue which was over an hour away and making sure it was what we wanted. The day of the wedding she spent numerous hours preparing the site with brooms, shovels and hard work.
    She was our time keeper and worked with multiple different vendors coordinating everything so we didn’t have to. She made sure everything went through her and her team from parking to food to decorations and so on.
    Our day was perfect and would highly recommend anybody in need of a wedding planner who cares for their clients like family to use Oli and her team.

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Hau’oli Hiers 14
    Hau’oli Hiers 15

Roxanne Balanay · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceeded Expectations

Honestly, I would never have thought that this day would have come, and to have it so completely organized and stress free, it wouldn’t have been possible without Oli! She made everything possible. I am a very simple person, and tried to do everything on my own, and boy was I wrong!! I needed the stability and reassurance of a wedding coordinator, and the support of best friend who is willing to put up with my stress and frustrations of everything else. Before finding my wedding life savior, I managed to find my venue, secure my vendors, and other necessities, but had a hard time trying to deal with everything going on at the same time, my stress levels were extremely high, however Oli came to my rescue and assured that everything will be taken care of! She is more than what words can say: kind, compassionate, courteous, spirited, and the professionalism that she exuded was more than I can ever ask for. From beginning to end, she assisted me in picking out my centerpieces, organized my vendors, kept my timeline in check, and so on. On the day of my wedding, while getting ready, Oli planned to have refreshments available to me and make sure that I’m well hydrated. The “first look” that Oli coordinated was something that I loved and helped with my nerves. Seeing my now then husband helped with the nerves that I was facing and made me feel happy and ready to get married!!! Soon after the ceremony, she helped with the photos, and when I felt that a shot would benefit with my veil, she ran to get it!!! Without her devotion to making the bride feel beautiful, we wouldn’t have gotten the magical photos taken of our special day!! Oli transitioned each event on the timeline so smooth, I didn’t even realize it!! She’s a godsend coordinator you could ever ask for!! Normally I am a picky person when asking for help, but I swear Oli is someone that you can count on to make your special day, a magical and beautiful one you will never forget!! I plan on contacting Oli for my future life events from now on. She’s more than just a wedding and event coordinator, she’s loyal and trustworthy, she’s the best friend you can ask for and part of my family!

Sent on 07/08/2019

• How many planners are on your team? 6

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Hau’oli Hiers 1
    20% OFF Wedding Season Discount
    Yay! It’s Wedding Season!! I am giving away a discount for all Weddings booked from today to September 11th at 20% off all services!! You could be getting married 2/22/2022, and book me as your Planner/Coordinator by 9/11/2019 & I’ll offer my services at 20%off for you!

• Waianae, Hawaii Waianae, HI, 00000 See on map