Waianae, Hawaii, Waianae, HI 00000 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200

About Hau’oli Hiers

Hau’oli Weddings and Events is a wedding planning business based out of Waianae, Hawaii. Hau'olilani is the owner and operator of Hau’oli Weddings and Events, offering full-service packages to betrothed couples who are looking for wedding or elopement solutions. Custom packages are provided for every couple, helping them to achieve their dream celebration. Hau'olilani upholds an elegant style which can be adjusted to suit the clients' needs.

Hau’oli Weddings and Events offers a myriad of services to accommodate nearly any situation. Non-religious and religious ceremonies of all kinds can be planned, rounded out with services such as budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Whatever your wedding need may be, this wedding planning business is pleased to help your day come together in a spectacular fashion.

• Love Always Weddings Hawai’i
Cheers to Love!
Cheers to Love!
Bride and Bridesmaids!
Bride and Bridesmaids!
McCombs to Abbott Ceremony!
McCombs to Abbott Ceremony!
Love!

Hau’oli Hiers 4
Hau’oli Hiers 5
  • Gail

Gail Gaceta · Married on 10/19/2019

Just feel the wave of relaxation come over you..

I can say with 100% certainty that I'm so thankful to have hired Hau'oli for my wedding planning!! My husband and I owe her so much for making our day flawless and beautiful. If you are looking for someone who is caring, sweet, personable, reliable, and organized, then you have come to right person! Hau'oli was always available for meet-ups, kept a detailed log of our timelines, and took all the stress away from me, which is what I desperately needed. She's very experienced in knowing the ceremony and reception needs in order for things to go smoothly and never pressured me into anything that I didn't want and she was so supportive of all of my ideas! Without her, I would've pulled out all of my hair and my husband's hair a long time ago!!

Hau’oli Hiers 6
    Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Ogino · Married on 07/23/2019

Tropical Backyard Wedding in the North Shore

Oli and her team are by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. Once she arrived on site we didn't even think about a thing except eating (most important), drinking, and having fun with our friends and family. Her team handled the set up of the florals, table place settings, and the bar. Her team even bartended for us when we had just planned on letting guests serve themselves! She did so many things during our wedding that we didn't even realize until she was gone. Oli and her team assisted with picking up items morning and dropping off rental items the day after. She is warm and caring when she needs to be but has the firmness when needed also. You will not regret hiring her, she is an absolute pro and goes the extra mile for her clients. Mahalo to Oli and her team!! My husband and I wish Oli all the success in the future!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing and a lifesaver

Oli was amazing and a sure lifesaver. She made our day even more perfect by eliminating any of our worries on the special day. With her at the helm we were able to sit back and relax and concentrate on ourselves rather than every little detail that we hoped would go according to plan. Oli’s team were professional, efficient, compassionate and exactly what we needed for our wedding.
    Before the wedding she went above and beyond going to our venue which was over an hour away and making sure it was what we wanted. The day of the wedding she spent numerous hours preparing the site with brooms, shovels and hard work.
    She was our time keeper and worked with multiple different vendors coordinating everything so we didn’t have to. She made sure everything went through her and her team from parking to food to decorations and so on.
    Our day was perfect and would highly recommend anybody in need of a wedding planner who cares for their clients like family to use Oli and her team.

Hau’oli Hiers 7
    Hau’oli Hiers 13
    Hau’oli Hiers 14
    Sent on 07/13/2019

Hau’oli Hiers FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 60.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Waianae, Hawaii Waianae, HI, 00000 See on map