Hattie Kay and Your Big Day

Killeen, TX View map

$1,000 Package Price

Hattie Kay and Your Big Day is a wedding coordination company based in Killeen, Texas. Owner and operator Hattie Adams is committed to helping couples' visions of their big day become a reality. Hattie is dedicated to creating memorable events that her clients can truly enjoy with their loved ones. She works diligently to take the stress away from couples as they prepare for the wedding of their dreams.

Hattie Kay and Your Big Day provides a range of customizable packages to meet your needs on your wedding day. Hattie provides full-service event design and coordination, partial planning, day-of coordination, as well as elopements. Consultations are available throughout your planning experience, allowing you to share your inspiration and ideas for your celebration. Other services offered include:

• Guest list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do list
  • Rental coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Military
Non-Religious
Religious
    Katy O. Married on 05/30/2021

Best Day of Coordinator!

Our venue required us to have a day of coordinator and at first I didn’t think it was necessary, but I was so wrong! Our wedding day would not have been the same without Hattie. She took care of all the little things and I’m so glad I was able to relax and enjoy the day. When I look back on my wedding day, I’m so glad Hattie was there and I wish I would’ve hired her for more than just the day of because I’m sure she would’ve helped with all the stress that went into to planning!
    Joshua A. Married on 07/14/2018

Easy to work with and worry free!

Hattie Kay designed, planned, and organized our entire wedding making it go off without a hitch. She's extremely personable and has extraordinary passion for what she does. You can't go wrong!

Team

Hattie Adams
Hattie Adams
Owner

Mama. Military spouse. Wedding planner. I started this business purely our of my love for weddings. My only goal is to ensure that my brides are as happy and stress free as possible. My biggest reward is seeing the bride, groom, and families laugh, dance and cry tears of joy while I handle all else. I am very easy going and driven to accommodate your vision. Let me take all the stress away from your big day!

Killeen, Texas Killeen, TX, 76549
Location of (Hattie Kay and Your Big Day)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding