Harrison Douglas Photography

102 Downey Circle, Buellton, CA 93427 Map · Phone number

About Harrison Douglas Photography

I have been photographing wedding for over 15 years. I love being a part of the most important day of your lives. There is nothing more satisfying than hearing a brides's voice when she has seen her images for the first time.

My style is a blend of traditional, creative, artistic, photojournalistic, fun and tons of candid moments. I like to become part of your party and have fun right along with you. This helps wedding party be more relaxed and natural in photos.. I do not dictate what happens, I follow what happens. That way your photos tell a story of your day. I take an unobtrusive approcach. Capturing the spontaneous emotions of laughter and tears, without you knowing I am there.

We start with the bride geting ready, and go until all the main events are captured. We do not leave until after the cake is cut. We believe that you deserve to have your whole day photographed, not just 4 hours. I will start with the details of the bride getting ready and a second photographer will start with the groom and groomsman. It is always two photogrpahers.

Montecito Counrty Club
DSC02131
Harrison Douglas Photography

11 Reviews for Harrison Douglas Photography

Lucinda · Married on 02/18/2012

I lost my photographer at close to the last minute and had to search to find a new one. Kim and Harrison Douglas stepped in to pull it off with aplomb. I went with the recommendations from this site and others--they were known as "the BEST" and now I Know why. They suddenly became friends. It was clear from the beginning that they knew what they were doing and were there to capture our wedding in all its unforgettable moments. We haven't seen the photos, yet, but I am sure just from the shots taken that we will treasure them forever. The main thing was that they were constantly shooting and finding special locations for shots, yet they were unobtrusive, gentle, and fast! They stayed with us from start to finish, but in many ways we hardly knew they were there. We are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Laura · Married on 12/30/2011

Harrison and Kim were great to work with! They were reasonably priced with very high quality work! Everyone loved having Harrison and Kim take their photos. They fit right in with our wedding, and we didn't even notice they were there! They have great personalities and are very calm, funny and reassuring! Our photos turned out beautiful, and we have received countless compliments on them. I love that Harrison and Kim add an artsy touch to their photography style. We have some IR photos they took that are simply AMAZING! If you are looking for more than standard wedding photos, I would highly recommend Kim and Harrison to anyone. I didn't realize how important two photographers were until we got our photos back. There were so many shots that Kim and Harrison got, that I would have never seen if I had only hired a single photographer. Also, the unlimited time is priceless!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/24/2011

I highly recommend Harrison Douglas Photography for your event!

They took such great care of me and my husband on our wedding day. They're such wonderful people and have such a passion and creative flare for what they do. The best thing about them, besides their reasonable prices and kind personalities, is their professional customer service! They always checked in with me and explained the process, what they needed, my options etc. I never had to inquire about anything...they had it covered so seamlessly. I'm so grateful we chose them and you will be too! If you want beautiful images and great people to work with...book them now!!

Sent on 01/06/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Harrison Douglas Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs

• Pure Joy Catering, Inc
    Pure Joy Catering, Inc Wedding Caterers

We love Kim and trust her with our clients.

• DJ Zeke
    DJ Zeke Wedding DJs

Kim Douglas from Harrison Douglas Photography is a true professional. Her pictures are gorgeous and she's very professional. This combination makes her the perfect choice for your next wedding photographer. If she's available on your wedding date, don't think twice... BOOK HER.

• Music by Bonnie & Company
    Music by Bonnie & Company Wedding DJs

want the best value for your photography investment? hire Kim now! she's fantastic, talented and so much fun!

• 102 Downey Circle Buellton, 93427 See on map