Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About Harmony Creative Studio

Harmony Creative Studio is a Los Angeles-based boutique wedding planning firm for stylish, busy professionals.

Experience
The company, which was founded in 2011, is operated by Margaux Fraise, the creative director. She has planned over 100+ stress-free weddings and has a team of decidated associate planners and assistants.

Harmony Creative Studio is determined to give you a stress-free planning experience and flawlessly execute your wedding. They offer three distinct wedding planning and coordination services, including:

• Full Planning and Design
  • Month-of Coordination
  • Event Design

Areas Covered
Harmony Creative Studio plans weddings in Los Angeles, California and the surrounding areas. This includes Santa Monica, Malibu, Temecula, Pasadena, Orange County and Santa Barbara.

Follow Harmony Creative Studio on

Videos 2 Videos

21 Reviews for Harmony Creative Studio

• Jamie

Jamie Kennedy · Married on 04/11/2020

Couldn't have done it without her!

As folks who entered the wedding planning process with a handful of things we had solid ideas and visions for and a wealth of indecision about everything else, hiring Margaux was the best decision we made. As I’ve told all of my friends, if you want to be able to enjoy your wedding day be sure to hire Margaux for all your planning needs—we honestly don’t know what we would have done without her. Wedding planning can be very overwhelming, especially in the “choice” department, so it was wonderful to have Margaux available to us for all our minutiae questions. We would come to her with a broad strokes outline of what we were looking for in our wedding day and she would return with the perfect series of options we could choose from! She did the legwork so all we had to do was choose “A, B, or C (or D or E etc)” and I cannot stress how easy that made the process! No request is too absurd for her to do the research on—we gave her the herculean task of investigating how practical it would be to have otters at our wedding. Turns out it was indeed possible! It wasn’t AFFORDABLE for us, so we didn’t end up doing it—but Margaux did the work to give us a realistic scope for our ideas hahaha. In terms of design, Margaux has so many brilliant ideas that she comes to the table with to help fill in the gaps of what you haven’t thought of and to incorporate all of your thoughts and whims into an overall vision. We personally don’t know much about flowers, but after meeting with us Margaux helped point us in the right direction for greenery that we couldn’t have chosen better ourselves. Since we’re movie lovers, she pitched having a popcorn bar at our reception which was one of the big hits of the night! And anything we weren’t sold on, we just moved onto the next idea—she brings no ego to the table, just many ideas to workshop. And day of? I cannot overstate how stress free it was to have Margaux on board making sure all the trains ran on time, to navigate the politics of wedding guests and to make sure we lived in the moment (and ATE.) I seriously lost count of the amount of times we said over the past few years “How would we have done this without Margaux?” and the truth is we probably wouldn’t have been able to. So if you want a wedding day that you’ll cherish forever because you were only thinking about how perfect it was and not how stressful it was please hire Margaux!

Sent on 04/02/2020

Josh Roth · Married on 04/11/2020

Life-saving Dream Makers

Margaux is a life saver. I can't overstate how often I asked myself where we'd be without her.

Do you dream of a slow motion photobooth? Or a "here's Wonderwall" music cue? Or dice bags on every plate? Well my wife and I did. We had all these crazy ideas and more. Somehow Margaux and her team at HCS made it happen!! They made our random whims into something beautiful, fun, classy, and completely unique.

Many of our friends did their own DIY weddings, but from the start my wife and I knew we wanted some help. Margaux came highly recommended from a friend who's wedding we'd attended and were already impressed by. From our first meeting with Margaux we knew we wanted her in our corner. Every time we met with her we felt better. She made us feel like our dream wedding wasn't some impossible fantasy but rather something concrete and achievable within our budget.

There are so many things I would never think of that go into planning a wedding. As they say: "you don't know what you don't know". Luckily Margaux knows it all (and if she doesn't know it, she'll do an incredible amount of research to find it out). She's dedicated to making your wedding the best it can be and, maybe most importantly, everything you want it to be.

I know it's the biggest of cliches but thanks to the team at HCS our wedding day was truly the happiest day of my life. I can't imagine having done It without her and given the chance I'd do it all again the same exact way.

Sent on 04/06/2020

Lindsey · Married on 07/07/2018

Worth every penny!

Hiring Margaux and her team were invaluable! Even my family and friends commented on what a great job she did! She was accommodating and flexible, passionate, a total boss lady, and eager to have us enjoy the planning process as well as the big day. I could not fathom going through the wedding planning process without her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Harmony Creative Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Santa Monica Santa Monica, CA, 90404 See on map
    Location of (Harmony Creative Studio)