Page Six it's haute

Skippack, PA View map

Our moto is "we do what we love and it shows". Currently 26 years in business Colleen, Maureen and their dedicated team is happy to say, has been and continues, to be a joy and a blessing. We love getting to know are clients and their families during this special time in their lives. It is an honor when the choose us. Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe may be small however we offer our clients a modern yet classic collection of gowns that are exceptional in design and value. In addition we have headpieces, veils, jewlery and for our special guy, tuxedo's. All bridal alterations are done in house and are overseen by Colleen, co owner with sister Maureen. Make an appointment, we would lve to be a part of your day!

Christina Married on 11/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Simply amazing! I got my gown and veil there and had my alterations done there with Ann Marie. We got the bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos there as well. Perfect service and wonderful people! We could not be happier!
  • User1348846 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was such a memorable experience working with Harleysville Bridal. I honestly did not think I'd find "the perfect dress" but I absolutely did and the professionalism and warmth of everyone at Harleysville Bridal and Page Six were top notch. They bend over backwards to serve their customers and that service and flexibility were evident to myself and my husband during our appointments and fittings as well as all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen that interacted with them as well. Everything was timely even though we were planning our wedding in under 5 months. They were so patient with us too when we changed our minds about things and even missed an appointment :( I can't thank the shop and everyone there for all of their help and skill :) We all looked our best on the big day and I literally was floored at how many compliments I got on the dress and how well it fit me!!! Thank you so much Harleysville Bridal! We had so much fun working with all of you! Sheri - Wedding June 2013
    Kelly Married on 04/24/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The ladies at Harleysville Bridal were awesome to work with. They helped me find the dress of my dreams. They were so helpful, kind and patient, they made the process so easy.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Stone Hill Paperie Stone Hill Paperie Wedding Invitations

Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe is an amazing find! If you are looking for a wedding gown, dresses for bridesmaids, or tuxes for your bridal party, you won't want to pass this little gem of a bridal shop by! Colleen offers a great variety of on-trend pieces and accessories for you and everyone in your bridal party in a comfortable shopping environment. Many years after my own wedding, I still look every time I pass by to see what kind of dress is in the front door!

Flourtown Country Club Flourtown Country Club Country Club Weddings

We highly reccommend Harleysville Bridal to all of our clients. Colleen and her staff are so easy to work with. Their attention to detail is flawless. They go above and behind to make sure that their brides find the perfect dress.

Chantilly Floral Boutique Chantilly Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

As a local business on Main Street in Harleysville, we often see brides coming and going from Harleysville Bridal and Tuxedo Shoppe. Colleen has been running her shop for many years and has a second location in Skippack where you can outfit your bridal party as well. She carries a full variety of styles and in most brides price points.

3907 Skippack Pike, Po Box 432 Skippack, PA, 19474

Closed Sunday and Monday Tuesday 11 am - 8 pm Wednesday 11 am - 8 pm Thursday 11 am - 8 pm Friday 11 am - 5 pm Saturday 9:30 am - 3 pm
Location of (Page Six it's haute)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding