427 Main Street, Harleysville, PA 19438 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Chantilly Floral Boutique

Planning a dream wedding or special event? Allow us to guide you through the process of decorating so you can enjoy your wedding flowers without wilting from the stress.

• Discover Your Style Formal? Casual? Elaborate? Or Simple? Your wedding flowers set the ambiance for the entire event and convey to your friends and family who you are.

• Pick Your Palette Your color scheme should flower directly from your desired style. Traditional whites and neutrals or modern and adventurous dark hues and citrus shades. We always recommend that you bring a bridesmaid dress fabric swatch to help you choose coordinating shades.

• Seasonal Wedding Flowers When deciding on specific blooms you want in your arrangements, be sure to consider the season in which you are marrying. You will find choosing seasonally appropriate blossoms are softer on the flower budget.

• Hiring a Professional Your wedding is one of the biggest days of your life and your family and friends should be enjoying the day along with you and not working the event and worrying about the flowers.

• Your Floral Budget On average, you can expect to invest about 8-10% of your overall budget on wedding flowers. Remember, your flowers will always be with you in your photos, making them everlasting in our wedding memories.

Why Chantilly Floral?

• Design We have a team of skilled artists ready to exceed your expectations. You are never relying on just one individual.

• Quality Working closely with our suppliers, we only use premium grade blossoms. We not only use the latest techniques in proper flower care ensuring our product performs for our customers, but also have enough proper refrigerator space to fill a box truck with designs.

• Reputation We are well regarded in our industry and nationally recognized. Since 1985, Chantilly Floral has served its customers with memorable special events, breathtaking designs and friendly service. Our designs have touched discerning clientele in Philadelphia, DE, NJ, MA and beyond. We would be privileged to add your event yo our credentials.

• Insurance We are full insured and chances are, our certificate of insurance is probably already on file with your venue.

aj410
aj410

• Real Weddings 3

11 Reviews for Chantilly Floral Boutique

Briana · Married on 02/16/2018

I loved loved loved my flowers. Barbara was the absolute BEST! I was very anal when it came to choosing my flowers. Barbara was completely honest with me and said what flowers not to choose because of them being out of season and would end up costing us twice the price. She also knows EVERYTHING when it comes to flower types and advised me on which ones would last the longest verses which ones would barely survive the night. Charles was absolutely amazing as well. He brought the flowers down the day of and did such a great job at setting them up at our venue. I highly recommend Chantilly's for any of your flower needs!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/25/2015

I loved loved loved my flowers! I definitely recommend Chantilly they listened to what i wanted and came through.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Charles was amazing! I had an idea of what I wanted, but I really struggled to find pictures or anything to really describe my thoughts. I'm a chef, and wanted to incorporate vegetables and herbs in my flowers and centerpieces. Without being able to give him exact directions( my problem, not his) , I just had to trust that he would capture my vision. Charles was patient, worked with my budget, and just got it. He made the most exquisite centerpieces using fresh vegetables, herbs, as well as beautiful flowers. Guest couldn’t stop complementing me on them for being so gorgeous, unique, and so fitting for my personality. My bouquet was incredible and lasted for several days after the wedding in my house too! I wish I could upload pictures because words just can't do justice for the amazing work he did!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Chantilly Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Elena! Your unique spin on "fresh, seasonal" centerpieces was a fun alternative to using all flowers. The fresh vegetables and herbs linked directly to you and your passion! Congratulations, again, and wishes for many years of continued bliss and happiness!

Chantilly Floral Boutique FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Stone Hill Paperie
    Stone Hill Paperie Wedding Invitations

Chantilly Floral Boutique does such a beautiful job! They offer over-the-top service, beautiful floral arrangements and unique gifts. Many of my wedding clients have used them and have been thrilled with the results! I still have pictures of an arrangement that was sent to me for my own engagement which I based my wedding bouquet on. It was unbelievably gorgeous!

• Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe
    Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe Wedding Dresses

Chantilly Floral has been a favorite of ours for years! We would highly recommend them to all of our clients.

• 427 Main Street Harleysville, 19438 See on map