Nearby Vendors to Consider

About HarborView Video

Budget Friendly Wedding Videographer

HarborView Video provides professional wedding & event  videography in the greater New England area. Sony High Definition  3 chip cameras, wireless lapel microphones and digital editing software will create a memorable DVD that will provide years of enjoyment and become a cherished keepsake for generations to come. I am always happy to meet couples with a casual, no pressure get together to show complete weddings and answer any questions.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Pre-Ceremony (3)
Blu-Ray (3)
Documentary (2)
DVD (2)

After we happily figured out we were able to fit a videographer into our budget, the plan was to have a reasonable high quality videographer, or not do it at all. After much research I came across HarborView. The multiple 5 star reviews spoke volumes alone. My first impression of Darryn was his professionalism. We initially met with Darryn in his office in Norwood. Darryn explained everything to us, leaving very little unanswered questions. Darryn was so nice and easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable. Darryn is very detailed which gave us great confidence that our video would capture all of the important highlights of the wedding. Darryn did not disappoint! One of my favorite moments was when my daughter used the mini cam while she was on the dance floor. I've never seen her so happy. It was a priceless moment to capture. Darryn was so creative incorporating a presentation done by the wedding party with split screens and dual shots via cloud images which made for a very unique video! Darryn was very personable and he did not make us feel like it was just another wedding for him! He worked very well with our other vendors as well. His equipment and presence were not overbearing. Darryn has a great website that exhibit the quality of his work with many sneak peak videos. Darryn's presentation of our video packages was adorable with a nice picture on the DVD covers. His packages are very reasonable with a great web site link for your video. You get a lot of bang for your buck with Darryn. Darryn also offers first responder friendly discounts on his packages! Thank you Darryn for giving us an amazing lifetime of memories!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Linda, 8/4/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Traditional, Blu-Ray

I wasn’t sure at first if I wanted a videographer, but I decided a few months before my wedding that I did and I’m so glad I did! Darryn was so helpful and professional and really captured all the important parts of our day. I love watching our video and catching things I missed in the chaos of the day. I can’t believe how reasonable the price was and how much we got at the quality we got. It is Truly a beautiful video and other videographers were asking double for the same package! I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Traditional, Blu-Ray

Harbor View was awesome! Hardly knew they where there. Video captured all the significant events and memories that we will want to cherish forever. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/30/18, 1 Review