Winfield St, Norwood, MA 02062 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About HarborView Video

HarborView Video provides professional wedding & event videography in the greater New England area. Sony High Definition 3 chip cameras, wireless lapel microphones and digital editing software will create a memorable DVD that will provide years of enjoyment and become a cherished keepsake for generations to come. I am always happy to meet couples with a casual, no pressure get together to show complete weddings and answer any questions.

Follow HarborView Video on

Videos 1 vídeo

83 Reviews for HarborView Video

Cheri Daley · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Darryn Carroll was highly recommended to me by a good friend and now I highly recommend him. He captured ever special moment and some. He is extremely talented and it was like he was apart of our family. He got right in and captured every important aspect of my wedding. He is really professional and If you want quality and a life long capture of your special day I highly recommend him. Don’t miss the chance to have a quality visual of a special moment. He’s your guy.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Katherine Maynard · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience

My husband and I were unsure if we were going to hire a videographer before I ended up finding HarborView video from a posting on Facebook. It was 100% worth hiring Darryn. We got the 6 hour video package, and Darryn was already set up at our church before the 2pm ceremony at a church. He captured our whole ceremony, cocktail hour and the formal wedding things (intros, toasts, first dances). The price was very reasonable, and it was great to get a second perspective different from our photographer. A sneak peek video was ready when we got home from our honeymoon and the full length followed shortly afterward. He also sent a USB with all the footage and the edited videos. I would highly recommend hiring a videographer and using Harborview!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect videographer!

Dillon and I never planned on getting an videographer. We never wanted to spend the money but everyone in our family insisted that it was a must. We are SO glad we listened to them! Wow this video is amazing and at such a great deal! Darryn’s footage was exactly what we wanted ! We laughed, we cried, we celebrated! Watching this video made us want to get married again! I really enjoyed the personal touches that Darryn incorporated. I also love that he included a sneak peak, highlight real AND. the raw footage. Not many company’s actually do that these days. He was quiet during the night which was great because no one felt stage fright. He even let the guests use a portable video camera at times which they fully enjoyed! During the wedding process Darryn communicates very well and was super quick with sending the footage. We are from out of state so this was super important for us. Thank you Darryn for capturing the best day of our lives!! Highly recommend !

Sent on 09/27/2019

HarborView Video Pricing

HarborView Video Price Rates

HarborView Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1400.00
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• HarborView Video 1
    First Responders Special
    Our First Responders discount provides a $400 discount on our Gold Package for Police, fire, Nurses, Doctors, Active Military and Dispatchers. Full info available at: http://www.harborviewvideo.com/first

• Winfield St Norwood, 02062 See on map