Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner

6051 Sweet Clover Hills, Jonesville, MI 49250 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner

Welcome to Happily Ever afTer an Event Planning Service based in Jonesville,MI.

With 20 years of planning experience I am ready to help you plan your wedding or special event. I am here to help with easing the challenges of planning. Our service provides a efficient and effective plan for your wedding. With the modern day abilities to meet via zoom, text or FaceTime. Thus, allowing you to maintain your daily schedules. We can help support and guide your path to success.

I have 20 years of planning experience, and I am a member of the The Knot and Wedding Wire Pro.

Services Include:

• Planning from start to finish or customized
  • Supplies
9deeb471 0c36 4254 a993 dc575ebb728e 51 1403959 157609468470686

4 Reviews for Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner

Gianna G. · Married on 06/27/2020

Truly Happily Ever After

I met Carolyn at a Bridal Expo and from the moment we met, I knew I was going to be in great hands! Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic is no easy task, but Carolyn set off right away to help me secure vendors (even through quarantine while I was out of state), put schedules together, help taste test, and was always available any day of the week for silly questions like 'what's the traditional order of a processional?' Carolyn knew exactly when to pop into my texts to offer my husband and I encouraging words and reminders when things looked bleak, which meant the world to us. Despite the pandemic, our wedding day (and rehearsal) went incredibly well and it was all thanks to Carolyn's excellent organizational skills. She is a steadfast leader and exuded calmness and grace as she seemingly effortlessly guided my wedding from start to finish. I say seemingly because I know that she put in hours upon hours of effort to make sure that my wedding was exactly the wedding I dreamed it to be. She was always the first one there, the last to leave, and was never out of reach in the moments I needed her the most. The only thing I regret is not having more time to spend with her! If you are looking for your happily ever after, look no further. You've found it here.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Laryssa · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Decision I Made!

When it came to the wedding-planning process, using Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner was the best decision I could have made. I cannot express how great it was to have someone there to hear what I wanted, and then execute it flawlessly, professionally, and timely. Carolyn was there through the entire process. She met with me at various times throughout the planning process to work on our check list as needed, she was there to organize and help with decorations and organization of vendors, and, most importantly, she was there on my wedding day to take care of anything and everything that needed to be fixed or wrapped up so I could enjoy my day! My friends commented on how stress-free I was compared to them on their wedding days, and this was the reason why. I would highly recommend Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner if you would like to maximize your wedding experience. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner Pricing

Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner Price Rates

Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    1-2

Team of Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner

Nickie Jordan

Nickie Jordan

Assistant Wedding Coordinator

My name is Nickie Jordan. I am married and have two children.I had recently decided to make some changes in my life. One of which,was to leave my job of 26 years to fulfill my passion for helping others. I have had many opportunities to help couples in need of assistance with the planning of their wedding. Anything from getting information of hotels,booking vendors,picking out decorations,setting up/tear down of reception venues. We are there to oversee the rehearsal of the wedding and for the big day.Here at HEA, we just recently had our first destination wedding in St Croix,U.S.Virgin Islands and everything there turned out beautifully. Our clients can count on HEA to guide them every step of the way.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 6051 Sweet Clover Hills Jonesville, MI, 49250 See on map
    Location of (Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner)