Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner Reviews

4 | Jonesville, MI

4 Reviews for Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner

Gianna Green · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Truly Happily Ever After

I met Carolyn at a Bridal Expo and from the moment we met, I knew I was going to be in great hands! Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic is no easy task, but Carolyn set off right away to help me secure vendors (even through quarantine while I was out of state), put schedules together, help taste test, and was always available any day of the week for silly questions like 'what's the traditional order of a processional?' Carolyn knew exactly when to pop into my texts to offer my husband and I encouraging words and reminders when things looked bleak, which meant the world to us. Despite the pandemic, our wedding day (and rehearsal) went incredibly well and it was all thanks to Carolyn's excellent organizational skills. She is a steadfast leader and exuded calmness and grace as she seemingly effortlessly guided my wedding from start to finish. I say seemingly because I know that she put in hours upon hours of effort to make sure that my wedding was exactly the wedding I dreamed it to be. She was always the first one there, the last to leave, and was never out of reach in the moments I needed her the most. The only thing I regret is not having more time to spend with her! If you are looking for your happily ever after, look no further. You've found it here.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen Colvin · Married on 08/23/2020

I love Carolyn!

Carolyn is the kindest! Our wedding changed to an elopement due to Covid-19, so we were unable to use her for the entire planning process. However, she helped us think of things that I never would have thought of on my own! She is very thoughtful and wants you to feel so special on your day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Laryssa · Married on 12/29/2018

Best Decision I Made!

When it came to the wedding-planning process, using Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner was the best decision I could have made. I cannot express how great it was to have someone there to hear what I wanted, and then execute it flawlessly, professionally, and timely. Carolyn was there through the entire process. She met with me at various times throughout the planning process to work on our check list as needed, she was there to organize and help with decorations and organization of vendors, and, most importantly, she was there on my wedding day to take care of anything and everything that needed to be fixed or wrapped up so I could enjoy my day! My friends commented on how stress-free I was compared to them on their wedding days, and this was the reason why. I would highly recommend Happily Ever afTer Wedding and Event Planner if you would like to maximize your wedding experience. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/06/2020

Kevin · Married on 08/11/2018

Organized with an attention to detail

Carolyn is a joy to work with. She has an attention to detail that I was looking for. She helped plan my bridal shower and she thought of everything! From the cupcake cake to the adorable center pieces displaying my love of travel. Some how she even managed to have the gifts from the games fit into my theme. It was so nice to not have to stress about this and I knew she would handle everything as though I would. My guest book from the shower was a map of the world that is now hanging in my home. She thinks of everything and is very affordable.

Sent on 01/01/2020