5256 County Road 28, Long Eddy, NY 12760 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 1 to 200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 27

About Handsome Hollow

Handsome Hollow is a truly rare place.
This new Catskill Mountains Barn venue is on 93 stunning acres of meadows, forests, steams and mountains.

The meticulously restored 18th century English barn is 4,200 sf and includes two finished bathrooms, a catering area and a 1000 sf bluestone cocktail patio.

Rental of the Handsome Hollow venue also includes two nights for six in the elegantly restored 19th century farmhouse.

We are proud to have been featured in Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, NY Magazine, Popsugar, Country Living and Junebug weddings.

Follow Handsome Hollow on

Handsome Hollow 5
Handsome Hollow 6
Handsome Hollow 7

Hannah Ackerman · Getting married on 11/05/2019

It was an absolute dream!

If you're looking for the most beautiful outdoor venue in the state and are interested in working with wonderful people, please stop your search here :)

Handsome Hollow was the first venue we looked at and after seeing another venue the same day, we quickly hoped on the phone that afternoon and booked Handsome Hollow.

From the moment you step on the property it's obvious that it's breathtaking. The farmhouse and barn are elegant, yet what we loved about it so much was you feel like you're at home. (Brides, I'm not kidding you when I say this farmhouse is unreal. You are going to want to get your picture taken in every room in this house. Every inch is a perfect photo.) We had our ceremony in the back wooded area and it was an absolute dream. If you chose Handsome Hollow, I would highly recommend you use as much of the property as you can. It is just too beautiful not to.

Aside from the property itself, I could not say enough positive things about Kate, Huck and their entire staff. When I say as a bride I did not stress about one thing related to the venue or how things would run that day, I really mean it. Kate has it all under control and it was a huge relief. Working with the Handsome Hollow staff took so much stress out of the planning and the day. Working with vendors that we connected with were really important to us and Kate and Huck are two of the worlds most lovely individuals. It was an absolute pleasure working with them and I could not imagine getting married any place else. If you choose Handsome Hollow for your venue, please invite me to your wedding so I can go back :)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Handsome Hollow's reply:

Hannah!
    You guys were such a joy. It was just so much fun having you all here. Your families, your friends, such a great group.
    And you and Marcin, such a lovely couple. Working with you these last months has been an absolute pleasure. I know we'll see you guys again! xoxo, K
  • Jolina

Mike Lawrence · Married on 10/12/2019

Magical Wedding in the Woods

Mike and I are still on a high from our epic wedding weekend at Handsome Hollow. The venue and the grounds are absolutely breathtaking and we knew from the moment we saw it that we had to get married there. We decided to have our ceremony in the back woods area and so many people told us that it was the most magical and stunning ceremony they had ever seen. We had peak foliage that weekend so we had a pretty sublime backdrop with leaves cascading around us. The barn itself is a showstopper. Once the doors opened up for dinner and dancing everyone was in awe. Kate and Huck were so professional and on top of their game. They were always so helpful and communicative with us up until the day and went above and beyond for us the day of the wedding. I love how hands on they are and I always felt like I was taken care of because they make the whole day as stress free as can be so you and your loved ones can just enjoy. I can't thank Kate, Huck and their amazing staff enough. Everything was run so seamlessly I wondered how it was getting all done! Being able to stay onsite was one of my favorite things because I could easily stay on top of what needed to be done and get a head start on our personal decor. The farmhouse that is included is not only a dream home that I wish I could live in forever but it is stocked with anything you may need. Kate and Huck have really thought of everything. Get married at Handsome Hollow if you want the most Magical, Memorable and Beautiful wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Handsome Hollow 8
    Handsome Hollow 9

Allie Stamm · Married on 09/21/2019

Allie and Lauren’s Wedding

We would recommend this venue to ANYONE. Kate and Huck are amazing and the venue is magical. Everyone at our wedding said that it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Kate and Huck were always responsive and they truly care about their clients. They gave us the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Handsome Hollow 14
    Handsome Hollow 15
    Handsome Hollow 16

Handsome Hollow's reply:

Allie & Lauren! What an amazing wedding it was. So beautiful and touching. We feel so lucky to have been a part of this time in your lives, and like you, so grateful, that you could be married, as you wanted to be. I'm so happy that the weekend was everything you both wanted it to be.

It's been so fun getting to know you guys, and spending time with your friends and family. There was so much love and happiness. What a joy.

Handsome Hollow FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 17,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 16,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 1
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? May, October

• 5256 County Road 28 Long Eddy, 12760 See on map
    9178033308 (Other Phone Number)