20-150
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Our Farm

jimmygolub@aol.com

Our Farm is a cozy, homey, non-commercial setting. We have been a working pumpkin farm since 1985. Janine, my wife, is a master gardener so our place is just loaded with flowers and flower beds all over our property. We have constructed 3 very nice bathrooms, one of which is handicapped accessible. We have ample parking for over 50 cars. And there's a lot of small things available to you, like a nice canopy for the ceremony, hay wagons that can double as place to sit (you'll have to see it to understand),   a 30X 50 barn with tables available to you, 2 horses (Cody and Trixie, and Sherman, the donkey). We put in a wood floor in the barn this year with a dance floor in the middle. And of course there's the giant catapult (trebuchet) that launches large pumpkins. We will only do one wedding on a given weekend so there is time for set up and breakdown before and after on  the week of the wedding.
We have no vendor restrictions, so although I can give you suggestions, you can choose whomever you wish to work with as a caterer providing they have a food license in Madison County (most places have this). There are ways to save money by doing it yourself with alcohol (there is a one-day beer and wine license for $36). You could also use my amp with your phone and a playlist to save on a DJ (just a possibility). We are located in Cazenovia which is a very quaint village  with a beautiful lake. There are several historic Inns and a larger hotel and several B & B's to choose from for any out of town guests. We can help you through the process or we can stay out of the way. Each wedding we've done has had it's own ideas and has been unique. Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or want to make a visit. My cell is 315-952-7677. Home number 315-655-8453. Hope to hear from you soon.
Jimmy

Wheelchair Access (2)
Indoor (1)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Clean Up (1)

We haven't even had our wedding here yet, but jimmy and Janine are so sweet and accommodating! We cannot wait to say "I do" here!

Profile Picture Carley, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My wife and I loved Our Farm and couldn’t have been more pleased with our wedding. Jimmy and Janine are just wonderful people and a pleasure to talk too. My then fiance and I went to visit the venue and person and had a lovely afternoon conversation with them. Jimmy and Janine had many recommendations and suggestions that were super helpful (and saved us a lot of money!) including things that neither of us would have thought of. Working with them was very enjoyable and much more pleasant of an experience than any of our friends had.

The venue itself is breath takingly beautiful. As beautiful as many of the pictures are on this site the photos just fail to do it justice. The grounds are very well taken care of and it’s obvious that Jimmy and Janine love their land. They are very accommodating and will work hard to get you what you want. With that said the barn is beautifully decorated and my Wife decided she didn’t want to add to it. Also note that the barn now has a wooden floor which is absolutely gorgeous. Jimmy is very prompt which is amazingly helpful especially with last minute details.

The trebuchet is a fantastic addition and all of our guests really enjoyed it. My wife and I wouldn’t change anything about our wedding day.

Profile Picture James, 8/12/17, 1 Review

19 Photos

Events

1590 Peth Road, Manlius, NY 13104   See On Map
315-655-8453 (phone)
Our Farm is a wedding Venue from Syracuse, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Syracuse, NY, Utica, NY, and Ithaca, NY. Our Farm is a professional Venue that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 1985 specializing in rustic barn wedding ceremonies, receptions, gardens, and rehearsal dinners.