Sugnet Photo

Rochester, NY View map

Please note that we are fully booked for 2022 and 2023 weddings. We have some availability for elopements and private ceremonies. Thank you for understanding.

Sugnet Photo is a professional photographer based in Rochester, New York that offers high-quality engagement and wedding photography at an affordable price. Abby Rose Esposito, owner and lead photographer, is passionate about capturing stunning, authentic and budget-friendly photography for her couples. In a fun, engaging and easygoing process, Sugnet Photo will ensure you feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera for genuine, fresh and contemporary-style wedding day images.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Krystal
    Krystal Married on 06/05/2021

Fantastic!

I can't emphasize to you enough to book with Abby. She does incredible work & is very nice, caring, understanding & flexible. We appreciate her & all her hard work! We will definitely be working with her again & you should too!!
  • James
    James Married on 09/07/2019

An Amazing Photographer

Abby Rose is a sweetheart. She really cares about your special day and works with you to make it as personal as possible. We paid for a second photographer, and both were great! When it comes to your photos, normally you'd expect to wait a month or more for your returned pictures. Not with Abby Rose! We left for our honeymoon, and the day we came back, they were sitting in our email. She took well over 2,500 pictures, and sent us fully edited over 450 photos. And they are breathtaking! This is exactly how I wanted my wedding to go, and Abby Rose was an amazing part of the big puzzle. We can't thank her enough for documenting the best day of our lives!
    Kellie Married on 06/01/2019
    Abby is AMAZING! I highly recommend her! I first worked with her for portraits for my mom, and then she did my engagement shoot was so accommodating, and incredibly easy to work with. She got every shot I asked for, as well as got my super shy fiancee to break out of his shell a little bit! if she hadn't already been booked for my wedding date I would 10/10 asked her to do it. She is also doing a photo shoot of my bridesmaids and I, as well as worked an event with over 500 guests for where I work. I recommend her to everyone!

Real Weddings

• Hannah & James
    10 photos · 09/07/2019

Our Farm Our Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

We’ve been recommending our couples to call Sugnet for a few reasons. First of all they came with 2 photographers and stayed all day (6 hours). They were very personable and accommodating. My couples were really pleased with their work. And last but not least, the value they offered was hard to beat. Many of my customers are very budget conscience. And even if they aren’t, we try to steer folks to the highest value. Prices for photographers are all over the board. . Sugnet prices were unbeatable.

25 Luella St Rochester, NY, 14609
Location of (Sugnet Photo)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding