Hampton Inn

Fossil Creek / Fort Worth, TX View map
1.7
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 07/13/2013
    Problem with them was the lack of communication among their staff, when I signed my contract and put down the down payment the manager didn't blocked the calendar for the day of my wedding, so another manager booked a function for the day I reserved it for, they fixed that in time, but it was stressful to hear about it. I tried to pay off my balance early, but when I went there the manager that I originally spoke to was out, and he didn't blocked off the day of my wedding on their calendar so no one knew what I was talking about when I went there, and it was another stress I have to go through since all my invitations were printed and sent, and I wasn't sure at that time if I even had a venue, that could have been easily resolved if the manager was available to be called at that time, instead I had to come back the next day to payoff my balance which I had to take time off work, because of the road construction the traffic going there was nightmare I had to take an afternoon off. I emailed the manager a day before my wedding to confirm how many tables I will be needing, again that email was never forwarded to anyone, so the night I was supposed to set up, I was just being asked by the hotel staff how many tables and linen I will be needing, in this day and age where all cell phones have access to email, he could have forwarded that email to a hotel staff on duty that day. Instead I had to deal with that in middle of hauling everything I needed for the set up. The day of the wedding the room was HOT! Most of our guest decided to leave early because of that, we had party crashers. I was promised a discounted rate for the room, I later found out I paid regular price. So no I am not recommending this business.

Fossil Creek / Fort Worth
Location of (Hampton Inn )

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues