Haley Reed Makeup Artist

Costa Mesa, CA View map

Haley Reed Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup service located in Costa Mesa, California. With over 10 years of professional experience as a beautician, Haley Reed鈥檚 specialty is giving you a radiant, natural look. Clients who want their skin to glow on their special day can rely on Haley Reed to provide the look that makes their skin gleam.

Haley Reed Makeup offers makeup services for your special day as well as hair blowouts. Blowout and makeup services are available for the entire wedding party. Fake lashes are included with a makeup package. Group discounts are available for wedding parties of up to three and more. Haley Reed makes contact and consultations easy through her website, so you can get started creating your wedding day look.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor
  • Elly
    Elly G. Married on 12/09/2016

Haley is amazing!

Haley did the makeup for my wedding a few years back and ever since she has been the person I call when I need to look my best for an event. She's on time, fun, and really understands how to make me look my best.

She always listens to what I want, and never makes me feel like I'm caked in too much makeup. She knows how to make my skin look glowing, youthful, healthy and natural and when I'm going to an evening event she does the most amazing dramatic eyes.

Haley is up on makeup and skincare trends and I call her before I buy anything at Sephora!

I recommend her to everyone and she's become the goto person for almost everyone I know for weddings, charity events and pics.
illustration stars

Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach
4.7 out of 5 rating , 11 Reviews

Triangle Square Costa Mesa, CA, 92646
949.375.1044
Location of (Haley Reed Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding