Newport Beach, Newport Beach, CA 92603 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Victoria's Beauty

Victoria is a makeup artist based out of Newport Beach, California. She has an extensive, and deep understanding for the world of makeup artistry. In her earlier days of picking up the brushes, and much before mastering her artistic passions. She had dedicated herself through vigorous amounts of training, and graduated from the world’s oldest and most famous school of makeup, Elegance International, in the heart of Hollywood, California. Aside from doing makeup for runway shoots, and special effects for Television and Films, she also specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup for all sorts of occasions. With over a decade of experience in the world of makeup artistry, Victoria's goal is to bring out her client's natural beauty, enhancing it to help them feel both pleased and confident during their special moment. Being apart of a couple's wedding day, is one of her favorite joy. The once in a lifetime opportunity, allows her to touch their lives with love and passion, by painting it with colors and meanings using the brush skills she was born with, and had mastered over the course of her life.

Victoria's Beauty offers a range of services to assist her clients as best possible. Some of these include destination weddings, makeup trials, wedding party makeup, contour makeup, customized lashes, and tattoo coverage. Should her client wish to have hair services completed, this is allowable as an add-on upon request.

Follow Victoria's Beauty on

Victoria's Beauty 4
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 06/29/2019

Best Wedding day Makeup! Xoxo

With 30 days until my wedding, my makeup artist canceled on my bridesmaids and I. I was stressing out when I thought to ask Victoria, I wasn’t sure if she would be able to make it and my wedding was 90 minutes away in Palm Springs, CA. I reached out to Victoria, and I was lucky that it was her only day available in the month of June. Victoria sent us a contract and we got started right away. I sent her pictures of what I liked but I remember she did my makeup in the past for a holiday party and I loved it. Victoria’s energy is contagious! She is hilarious, she gets along with everyone, she even has patience with some family members that can be difficult clients. She is extremely professional, she is great at communicating beforehand, she arrived on time and created a schedule to get all of us done on time. I usually do not write this long of a review but I wanted to show my appreciation to Victoria and how grateful I was to have her a part of my special day! After being stressed out from not having a makeup artist at all, to having my favorite makeup artist show up and kill it! I couldn’t have been a happier bride!! Now let me mention the most important, my makeup, I knew she would be great, but I was soooo happy with the outcome, my bridesmaids, and mothers all loved their makeup as well. She takes her time and makes each person feel special, she is interactive and does what you want and gives her opinion as well on what she recommends which I love about her! I will be going back to her for other events and I will recommend her to anyone. Her makeup skills, her professionalism and her personality makes her a 11 out of 10! Seriously!

Victoria's Beauty 5
    Victoria's Beauty 6
    Victoria's Beauty 7
    Sent on 07/23/2019

Devon Escobar · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!!!

The make up on my wedding day was absolutely STUNNING thanks to Victoria. She was positive, flexible, prepared, afforadable, and delivered exactly the look I wanted for my bridal party and myself. The make up lasted all night and it never smeared even through all the happy tears. If you were looking for a sign, here it is!!! I Highly recommend Victoria’s Beauty.

Victoria's Beauty 8
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Victoria's Beauty FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Group Services
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup